Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Pitbull Terrier (Improved)

by jbwise Posted 21st Feb 2007 at 3:21 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2007 at 2:24 AM by jbwise

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:40 AM
Great Job! Very Nice looking Pitbull. Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:08 AM
congrats on your first upload

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Banned
#4 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:25 AM
There was a maxis Pitbull? I didn't see one, what's it called?
Anyway, great job I love it!
Banned
#5 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:26 PM
Oh you dont mean the staffordshire do you?
That's not a Pitbull it's a staffordshire bull terrier (See cyber_mouse)
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:21 AM Last edited by Sims2rfun : 28th Feb 2007 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Missed two words
We dont have a pitbull in the game.its a Staffordshire bull terrier. Pitbulls arent an offical breed of dog in the AKC because of its history.People train them to be mean! Pitbulls can be nice if you socialize them early and other stuff. Ask the Dog Whisperer(NG on at 8 or sometimes 5) he has a bunch of pitbulls.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:32 PM
Yeh, Pitbulls are just child killers, good job though, Staffordshire Terrier and Pitbull are NOT the same.

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:00 AM
They're trained to kill! they aren't born with it!

A lot of pitbulls are nice like the females and males.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dani_ice
There was a maxis Pitbull? I didn't see one, what's it called?
Anyway, great job I love it!

There's a pitbull in the game all the way at the end of the large breed dogs. If I'm not mistaken I believe the name is "Pitbull Terrier" or something of the like. There is also an American Staffordshire Terrier. This dog is different from both.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 11:16 PM
Good work and no dog is a 'bad' dog 'cause of breed they could be but if they're brought up wright and with kids and other animals they could be real nice. Like Staffordshire bull terries (the English ones i think) that had bad press for ganging up on someone they can be real nice we have 3 and they're real softy's towards us (even play fight with one of the males lol), and usually dogs only fight when frightened or hurt even then its often just a warning. meh who cares lmao! Great work please do more .

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 7:20 PM
Great job jbwise! I have a pitbull. Got him when he was barely a month old (I was 12 at the time), he's a few months shy of his 13th birthday now. He's the sweetest, cutest thing! I love him like a son. I get pissed off at the bad rap that the whole breed gets just because of the irresponsible owners that decide to train them to be vicious. A dog's personality will reflect his upbringing. If you train a dog to be vicious, it'll be vicious. If you train him to be gentle and loving, then you know the deal. Again, awesome work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th May 2007 at 1:26 AM
People who think these "bully" breeds are ferocious are just plain ignorant. It's sickening. Personally, I dislike the cropping of ears a lot, so I think you should make one with natural ears. And anybody who hates people who hate pit bulls, take a look at this link: http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html Although this link just features a fun, eye-opening game with lots of cute dog pictures, squeamish/sensitive people probably shouldn't explore the entire site, as it has some graphic pictures of abused pit bulls.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jbwise
There's a pitbull in the game all the way at the end of the large breed dogs. If I'm not mistaken I believe the name is "Pitbull Terrier" or something of the like. There is also an American Staffordshire Terrier. This dog is different from both.

I think you did a nice job. There is a maxi's pitbull terrier. I actually have one uploaded on this page. Maxi's pitbull is definitely a pitbull the difference is that pitbull breeders are going for the Stocky body,massive head and docked tails. Making the "pitbull terrier" more different looking then the average.The majority of the everyday American pitbull terrier looks closer to the one you created. A lot of breeder's tend to mix them with Labradors and other breeds. I can go on and on about pitbulls. They are my favorite breed. They are not the monsters media portrays due to bad breeding.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:56 AM
Okay.

"Bad Pitsbulls". Pitt aren't bad. A bad reputation, yes. All they ever did was try to please their owners.. Who were horrible pieces of filth.

Ignorant people really make me sick.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 2:13 AM
Eugh, I hate BSL!
I'm sure a lot of Labs, or Collies, have attacked people, but you never SEE that on the news! A dog attacks- it must be a pitbull!

A dogs breed name has the word bull in it- it's a pit bull!

Honestly, people cross the road when they see my Staffordshire Bull Terrier, despite the fact that he is an enormoud crybaby who is afraid of cats.....

YAY! First Upload: 25/08/2007! I'm so proud!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:03 AM
Excellent job! I love it. Far superior to the ingame pit. I downloaded it and turned it blue for my pitt :>

to comment to the side notes off topic:

I dont really like the cropped ears either. It exposes their ears to the elements, dogs whos ears cover the ear canal arent equipped to deal with having them cut. Tail docking is just ridiculously uneeded.

I despise the way they are breeding the pitts these days. They look ridiculous. I like the more common old style pit way better. Theyre turning them into mutant looking little boxes.

They were originally bred to kill large live stock for farmers, and then later on developed for fighting. Thats why you hear about the viscious pitbulls killing cattle and such.

Ive got pics of my little girl on www.havenofwhimsy.com if anyone cares. I personally cant get enough of the cute little farts!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 7:32 PM
Yay! This is the type of pitt I've been looking for *cuddles* He is gorgeous, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodiep
Eugh, I hate BSL!
I'm sure a lot of Labs, or Collies, have attacked people, but you never SEE that on the news! A dog attacks- it must be a pit bull!

A dogs breed name has the word bull in it- it's a pit bull!

Honestly, people cross the road when they see my Staffordshire Bull Terrier, despite the fact that he is an enormous crybaby who is afraid of cats.....

My pit is afraid of the toiletbrush! Hes soo funny!

Anyway, to the person who said Pit Bulls are child killers, you obviously watch the news too much, the news only puts Pit Bull attacks on because it gets peoples attention if you want to see a real Pit Bull you can look
here- http://www.mprgroup.net/dogs/dawson.html my baby :lovestruc
here- http://www.mprgroup.net/males.html
here- http://www.mprgroup.net/females.html
and here- http://www.mprgroup.net/various.html
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyber_mouse
Yeh, Pitbulls are just child killers, good job though, Staffordshire Terrier and Pitbull are NOT the same.

Yeah, you were the one who said that, people like you make me SICK!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th May 2008 at 8:39 AM
WOW!
Thank you man...
I owe you my first born son, lol.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st May 2008 at 5:46 AM
LOVE IT, first actuall breed of my fav dog that looks like its breed... look at the wolves people say are wolves... they all suck. and for the pitts great job