Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis default baby bottle and toys overrides - update 07/26/12

by bienchen83 Posted 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:56 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2012 at 7:50 AM by bienchen83

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:39 PM
Your baby bottle is so realistic.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:57 PM
The baby bottle bothered me too. It looks like something twice eaten and then gone bad, lol. Thank you bienchen for making these. I too would like to know if you could make the toys as extra and not over-rides?
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:15 AM
*sentimental* That was my bottle! Or something like it at least. Thanks for satisfying my sentimental moment for the day!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:43 AM
The Green Bottle was sooo ugly! Thank You for making a realistic bottle for the kids. Great Work!

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 2:23 AM
Bottle that doesn't look like it has rotten milk in it=The Internets for a week. We should tell Maxis about this...
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:42 AM
That's the best bottle replacement I've seen so far. It's definately going in my game!

Thanks.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:45 AM
The toy horse is available here: http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen...en/m_deco05.htm. It´s not animated though and a bit bigger than on the picture. Did you think of an playable one? This should not be hard to get to work, so just tell me if you were.

The toy loco is part of my far from perfect set here at modthesims2. It´s available for download separately here and uses the animations of the race car: http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen...n/m_set12_d.htm
Again, if you were thinking of having the animations of the toy box toys, let me know.
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:04 PM
Thanks! This is even better than the white bottle overide, though it was better than that puke colored green! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:57 PM
No more green milk! Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:25 PM
This should be featured. It's great!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:49 PM
How cute! I love the baby bottle! ^-^ Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:43 AM
I really enjoyed reading all of your great comments! THANK YOU ALL!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 1:46 AM
Thank you for this! Lol, what was Maxis thinking when they made green milk?

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 1:29 AM
thanks for a new bottle, that green one was annoying me, especially as they always picked it up upside down, It reminds me of poorly made toy one.
But yours looks great, thank you.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:21 AM Last edited by Charsiye : 1st Apr 2007 at 4:06 AM. Reason: I figured it out
Default ...
Hi, I love your bottle, first off. But the bottle I recieve in the game isn't the same one pictures. I get one with a yellow top and sort of curvy case. What can I do to get the one pictured, because that is so adorable! Thanks.

I figured out what I had to do. I had to delete something. Thanks for the bottle/s!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 1:48 AM
thanks ...so cute i love the bottle replacement
Forum Resident
#18 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 11:59 PM
thank you... i just wanted the baby bottle replacement

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Space Pony
#19 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:48 AM
LOVE the bottle replacement. Ditto to all the other comments :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:02 PM
Love all the replacements. Are these available downtown or on community lots?
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:37 AM
ithought this was sucha goood idea, i HATE the green milk sim babies drink!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:21 PM
thank you! Great job!

I wanna do my part to make the world a better place, but murder is illegal
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 9:33 PM
I didn´t have any other reports like your´s so far. I believed that this was base game compatible and as far as I can remember I only had the base game installed while I created and tested the bottle. The package only says that it´s base game compliant. *confused*
I´d be glad to get some feedback from other base game players. I´m still stuck with my exams but I´ll surely test the bottle again when I´ve finished and contact you if I find out that the bottle should not be base game compliant in the current version.

By the way, do you have any hacks installed that could conflict with this one - like the one affecting the glue for the smart milk or anything like it?
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 1:07 AM
How cute! Much, Much better than seeing the green milk all the time! Thank you for sharing this download!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 6:01 PM
Wouldn't a parent want to see what is in the bottle they are giving to their kids? I would, anyway! That opague bottle frightened me! You could be feeding yoyur Sim Toddlers just about anything!!!

So thanks for this. I am surprised that it isn't featured.

Necromancy is Good
Page 1 of 2