Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ladies Pants with Boots (mesh)

by tiggerypum Posted 25th Feb 2007 at 3:59 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 2:34 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:10 AM
Here's something that we never had! Thanks Tig, it's a great mesh and my simmies will need it especially with the seasons expansion coming out soon !

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:26 AM
Thanks Tig, this is awesome!!

**No Requests**
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:41 AM
Woot! I was looking for something like this! And in time for Seasons too! Thanks!

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 8:46 PM
Perfect for when Seasons come out! I mean, perfect! I always love having zillions of meshings and colors for the exact same thing (so that every single last sim I make will never look at all like each other. Except maybe sometimes in facial structure.), and this will be lovely. ^^;'' Also, it's really quite nice. I hope I can use it without having to have it have been created in a Seasons bodyshop when Seasons comes out. Like, make it work myself and not have the game crash or it not work at all or something bizarre like that...

Anyways, thanks for this! You're amazing. ^^;''
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 6:09 PM
Thanks for the pants they look great with the boots!!!!!
Thanks for sharing as well!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:18 AM
I am definitely going to recolor these, thank you - just the mesh I was looking for (I didn't create anything in months, since I got bored with most meshes and I can't mesh to save my life)

Thanks you again

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Instructor
#8 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 7:43 AM
Awesome! Thank you so much. These are much better than the stuff Maxis put out for outerwear.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:05 AM
i keep getting a bad zip file with this download
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 10:04 AM
littlebean, please try again, maybe your net connection (or the site) was acting up.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Theorist
#11 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:35 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 2:19 PM
Tiggerypum, would you answer this question? Can you make a Circle shaped bed for anyone using zip please? I only have zip. I have drawn you five smilies! :D
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 7:24 PM
Amy, first of all - if you look at what I've made, you'd see it was clothing. I have never made a bed.
Second, please do not smilie spam. An occasional smilie is okay, but 5 in a row isn't necessary.
Third, really, you can get programs to decode Rar. There's info for both PC and MAC in the GAME HELP section so you can get it working.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:55 PM
Thanks Tiggerypum! I am beside myself as to how I didn't see these before now! I have been searching for this exactly for - well - I don't know how long! I had been using search terms for "Ugg Boots" or "Uggs" and I never could find anything. THIS, however, is SOOOO much better!
YEAH! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:22 AM
I was wondering if these could have a pregnancy state? One of my sims got pregnant and looked really wonky with just the top bump and not a bottom.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 1:48 PM
I've made some re-colors of these, and I'd love to upload them
And I'll be giving you credit,
is there anything you'd like?
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 8:45 PM
These are great help, I'd love a pair of boots like these for my poor males in shoeless outfits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 2:43 PM
Aw! Thanks a lot! :D