Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Maxis Lost and Found Hair

by grable103004 Posted 26th Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2007 at 1:04 AM by grable103004 : Due to changes to needed

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 5:44 AM
I gotta thank you for this, I was searching for a while for this hair!
Very nicely done too!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 12:34 PM Last edited by wongfoo2003 : 27th Feb 2007 at 12:50 PM.
You can get the original mesh at the Exchange. You have to look for the sims made by MaxoidMonkey who did the official objects on that side. There are to sims (M+F) which are supposed to be belgian showhosts. There names are Kürt Rogiers and Julie Taton. The hairmeshes are added with them.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 3:29 PM
Thank you! I couldn't find the original recolors and didn't really like silvertreedrake's recolors but I love this mesh! I'm glad I can finally use it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 3:47 PM
Windkeeper also uploaded some of these hairs to the sims resource, but they're subscriber unfortunately

Diolch o Galon ♥
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 3:59 PM
Great recolors, I love this mesh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:43 PM
Default Not quite!
Quote: Originally posted by wongfoo2003
You can get the original mesh at the Exchange. You have to look for the sims made by MaxoidMonkey who did the official objects on that side. There are to sims (M+F) which are supposed to be belgian showhosts. There names are Kürt Rogiers and Julie Taton. The hairmeshes are added with them.

The Julie Taton hair on the exchange by MaxoidMonkey isn't the same hair by far And thank you all for your comments and thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:02 AM Last edited by PegasusDiana : 4th May 2007 at 4:26 AM.
Thank you for the great re-colors. I believe, this is the Hillary Duff hair by EA it comes with all the colors not as good as these tough, there is also Jeanette Beidermann she comes with extra's like a loveseat, sink, etc... And she could use some hair coloring as well. You can get both girls/models here as well as some other goodies by EA that are no more:

http://files.sims2graveyard.com/EA_Stuff/

You know what the hair is more feathered on the sides on yours so maybe it's not Hillary.
Screenshots
Theorist
#9 Old 12th May 2007 at 3:31 PM
not realy on the Subject But...
I'd do some Hair re-colours Like if you wish!
But Back TO the subject, These are Great! I forgot to come back once I DL'd these a Whilke ago!
This hair is on so many of my sims its unbeliveable!!
Thanks soo much!!

PETCHY14

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 10:27 PM
to grable103004: are you sure that this is an unused accessory?