Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caldwell Creek Neighborhood

by jonesy33 Posted 27th Feb 2007 at 3:40 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2007 at 5:57 AM by jonesy33

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:10 AM
cool. DLed it, will install it whenever my damn seasons arrives in the mail (assuming thats what you meant by "all" EPs?)

*heart* your avatar btw. :D

characters to come: Cluracan, Rose Walker, Death.. if you think of a minor Sandman character that you'd like me to attempt, let me know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ianawi
cool. DLed it, will install it whenever my damn seasons arrives in the mail (assuming thats what you meant by "all" EPs?)

*heart* your avatar btw. :D

I'm sure it'll work with Seasons lol I just got mine today so I hope you enjoy seasons! It's gorgeous well worth the wait!

And thanks lol love my avatar

Enjoy the hood

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:43 PM
Love the neighborhood!
Good job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 7:54 PM
Great job on the neighborhoos. Can you upload a new one w/ all of the other stuff? That's what got me to read the thread. Looks good though.

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take our breath away.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:33 PM
What a cool neighborhood, thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skiingiggy
Great job on the neighborhoos. Can you upload a new one w/ all of the other stuff? That's what got me to read the thread. Looks good though.

I'm not sure how to upload it with all the items, if you can even do that. A lot of people like clean slates because everyone has different taste, which is why I did it w/ nothing

On a brighter note your avatar is sooo cute!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonesy33
I'm sure it'll work with Seasons lol I just got mine today so I hope you enjoy seasons! It's gorgeous well worth the wait!

And thanks lol love my avatar

Enjoy the hood

You got seasons? LUCKY

*Squeak*
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 1:29 AM
LUCKY!thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 2:23 AM
This neighbourhood is FABULOUS.Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 4:13 AM
Thank you guys for enjoying it!

~Ashley~

Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 9:14 AM
This is a very nice neighborhood, and I've been looking for a new one, seeing as how my old one exploded (lol). I also love the fact that most of the land looks flat and narrow; I hate neighborhoods that have too many hills... It tends to mess up my lots' shapes. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dunner1
This is a very nice neighborhood, and I've been looking for a new one, seeing as how my old one exploded (lol). I also love the fact that most of the land looks flat and narrow; I hate neighborhoods that have too many hills... It tends to mess up my lots' shapes. :D

i agree on the hills, yea I like some but for some reason I'd rather have flat terrain, so I just slapped a mountain at the end of it flattened everything else down lol

~Ashley~

Forum Resident
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 1:49 AM
You made a very nice neighborhood!
Seeing the pictures using the camera hack makes me think of the myth that the earth was flat and you could fall off the edge. It appears to be true in the sim world!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EnblithTheFair
You made a very nice neighborhood!
Seeing the pictures using the camera hack makes me think of the myth that the earth was flat and you could fall off the edge. It appears to be true in the sim world!

lmao ya now that ya say something hahaha

~Ashley~

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:26 PM
I'd also love to see this uploaded in its fully decorated format, partially because it looks awesome and partially because I'm too lazy to decorate neighborhoods most of the time. >.> But it does look quite awesome. You should totally make some more. And I enjoy your avatar as well. Very funny.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:24 PM
Nice neighborhood.....But I like the fully decorated neighborhoods, bare hoods are too much work.

Administrator of Her Opinion
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 4:27 AM
thanks this is an amazing neighborhood!!! btw I've been putting the waves for hours! haha
Instructor
#19 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 10:52 AM
This is an amazing neighborhood! Thanks and keep up the great work. :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:27 PM
I love the 'hood. It's super cute. Great work! Thanks! =D
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th May 2007 at 4:34 AM
Does it have any families in the neighborhood? If so, can I see pictures of them?
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:51 AM
A lovely looking neighbourhood - thanks

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:27 AM
Perfect it's what i've been looking for :D

Swedän rules, not.
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:09 AM
Hi Ashley, I hope you still look in here. Anyways, just wanted to let you know a simple sc4 file works with the base game. You don't need any EPs to get your hoods working. I am amazed no one mentioned that before. Nice of you to add the pngs of the decorated hood though.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 10:14 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 1 of 2