Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Museum Cabinets / Display Cases

by lagermonkey Posted 28th Feb 2007 at 12:12 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:43 PM by -Maylin-

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:17 PM
they are awesome! Thank you so much! :D

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:45 PM
nice and usefull thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:46 PM
Very cool

If i find something useful to put in them i will get them. Actually, i may just get them anyway! I like the colour

Now we just need some mummies >.<

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:53 PM
Quote:
Now we just need some mummies

Do you know that was one of things I was thinking of making to go in them I thought the long low one would look good with a mummy in.

Go and have nice a cup of tea.
It will make everything better.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:15 PM
Very nice job, they look awesome!!! Thank you very much for this!! ^_^
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:09 PM
These are supercool! What a great idea -- I love history/natural history museums (even though I'm sorta creeped out by them, too). Now we just need a caveman diorama and a whale hanging from the ceiling!
great work, thanks...
Forum Resident
#8 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:23 PM
Your things are awesome! Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:33 PM
Thank you for the beautiful Museum Cabinet

Please excuses my bad english. I translate your language with Google
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:40 PM
They look great but i was wondering if you could make them so we could use them as display counters in shops too. I have a art gallery in my game and i would love to be able to put objects in these that i can sell. Im not bothered that my sims hands will go through the glass, I think they would just look cool never the less.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:07 PM Last edited by lagermonkey : 28th Feb 2007 at 6:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by barbwirex
They look great but i was wondering if you could make them so we could use them as display counters in shops too. I have a art gallery in my game and i would love to be able to put objects in these that i can sell. Im not bothered that my sims hands will go through the glass, I think they would just look cool never the less.

I shall see what I can do. I made them so they would be compatible with the base game and I don't know what was changed in OFB maybe you can help can you sell and restock things off of side tables and coffee tables? I cant remember.
Edit: I just checked and yes you can and it works so it shouldn't be a problem.

Go and have nice a cup of tea.
It will make everything better.
Alchemist
#12 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 7:03 PM
Your objects are so cool.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:14 AM
This is a great idea! Thankyou for sharing.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:39 AM
wow!! This is nice!! Thank you so much..,
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:33 AM
This is such a cool idea! I think I'm going to make a museum with this... Now I just need some mummies or something like that!
Instructor
#16 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:31 PM
This is exactly what I needed for my Greek collection. Thanks so so so much
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 9:15 PM
Wow, thank you so much. I have been using OFB shelves for my museums, but this will make it so much better and more realistic. Now, my Egyptian pieces and some maxis pieces will be on display as they would be in a real museum. Thank you again and keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 1:13 PM
That's f-ing brilliant !!!! I LOVE them !!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 4:11 AM
This is such an awesome idea! So creative. Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:32 AM
Wow! this is near the quality of a Maxis Item.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 7:23 PM
These are seriously cool, thanks!

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:44 PM
when i use it they are all blue i have the colour enable package but it dosent work what should i do
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 9:09 PM
Been long while I guess since a post, but the textures will not download... otherwise, love the Job..
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 6:48 PM
well, i just have to build a museum now and have these!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:26 PM
thanks this will be useful
Page 1 of 2