Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Young and the Restless Part 3 of 3

by Jessica_2020 Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 2:13 AM - Updated 8th Mar 2007 at 11:28 PM by Jessica_2020

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 3:01 AM
These are fantastic! I especialy like your version of Neil Winters, it looks just like him! I have been so addicted to Y&R lately since my DVR records all the episodes while I am at class.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 3:56 PM
Thank you Enblith, I'm so glad you like them, I am really proud of Neil winters! I think he really turned out great, some of the other ones, eh, not so much, hehe, but I had been dragging this project out for too long!

I know how it goes being addicted to Y&R I do the same thing, I set my dvr to record every day as well so I don't miss an episode!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 11:53 AM
i like your neil winters 5 stars! and gloria fisher is awsome, i dont watch the show and im not an addict but i have come to know the charators, and thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:36 AM
I just found your Y&R sims and they are fantastic. Seriously, I think I might love you :P

Now I can finally punish Janna for what she did to Kevin . . . muahahaha

*scampers off to create new Genoa City neighborhood*
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:13 AM
amazing collection! please make more!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 6:32 AM
YES, I have made my own but I so wanted someone to do soap opera characters. Thanks you and great job, can't wait to see others.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:59 PM
thank you, good stuff!