Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Shiba Inu" in 4 breed colors

by CrimsonFox79 Posted 12th Mar 2007 at 4:55 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:01 PM
How cute! Thank you :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:51 PM
You're very welcome! Glad you like!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 12:32 PM
omg they are so sweet I love Shiba Inu's!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 10:19 PM
Glad you like Shibas are the best!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 1:11 AM
These are adorable. My mom's shiba just passed away recently and I've always thought the breed was gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 1:24 AM
Aww I am so sorry to hear about your mom's Shiba. They are beautiful little dogs aren't they?
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 3:08 PM
These are gorgeous! I can't wait to see this dog in game. I've always loved these dogs but I've never been lucky enough to have on in real life.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 11:18 PM
Glad you like them! Hope you get to have a real one someday! They truly are unique creatures
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 2:01 AM
I thought they were bigger in real life...oh well if they're that small maybe i'm wrong
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:59 PM
Unfortunately there is only 2 size dogs to chose from in the Sims. Really big, and really small. And while Shibas aren't tiny Chihuahua-sized dogs, they are still only around 20-25 pounds (my Shiba I have in real life is oversized at 35 pounds, 18") so they are much closer to the smaller dog size than making them one of the big dogs. They are similar in size to beagles.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 12:33 AM
Aww, this is best Shiba Inu makeover I've seen. (:
It looks almost exactly like my own Momo... the only thing that strikes me as being a little off is the fact I've found Shibas to be very slender in the stomach. But, seeing as I have failed to create a dog as adorable as this, I have no right to complain. XDDD
I love these -- as soon as I get these kawaii guys in, Momo shall be electronically reincarnated. (x
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 1:54 AM
These are so ADORABLE! I've tried to make a Shiba in the game but I never get it just right. Now I can have my little baby girl in my game Tho my Shiba is not a quiet one, she barks whenever someone's outside our apartment building and she also likes to make these weird loud noises when you play with her xD
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 2:01 AM
I have a red Shiba Inu, and a tri-colored Shiba Inu/Basenji mix. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 12:20 PM
thank you! they are so cute~~ >3<