Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The 160K Deluxe!

by nelson_ts2fan_loco Posted 19th Mar 2007 at 3:10 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2007 at 1:58 AM by nelson_ts2fan_loco

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 10:01 AM
It's not crappy, it's actually quite cool. I like it

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 2:48 PM
This doesn't fit into the "started homes" category. At 160k, its WAY over 20k.

D :

Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time

My Website!
Email me
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 10:32 PM
I'm happy that you showed us your first house - everyone starts somewhere and if no one posted their first efforts and then built up their skills from that experience the downloaders (that would be me!) would have a virgin game (Boring!!!). Thank you for sharing.

Pat
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 1:14 AM
I like it. I don't care for the "cookie boxes" that don't have any character, and LOVE the open spaces.

I prefer enough room inside to socialize without spilling out outside.

I like it

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 3:29 AM
Default Oopsydaisy! forgot about that
Quote: Originally posted by Greenzally
This doesn't fit into the "started homes" category. At 160k, its WAY over 20k.

D :

Yes, I was planning on putting a starter house, since it's always in demand, but I thought of putting this house, and forgot about the type of house I last marked and put this house in, never remembering of the type of house.
I almost puked when I say the '20k' In the message given by the moderator, but I laughed a bit later.
I'll see if I can pass it to the 'over 20k'
LOL!

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention