Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Half Past Midnight - Residential house from The SimGoddesses...

by GoddessByline Posted 19th Mar 2007 at 3:23 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2007 at 2:45 AM by GoddessByline : added info...

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:26 PM
This house looks really good. I like the use of the black fence in the garden and the octagonal roof on the room at the front. This house will be great with seasons. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:37 PM
It is nice, but it seems that you forgot to tell it requires OFB (at least for the fences and stairs), doesnt it ?

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chooflee
It is nice, but it seems that you forgot to tell it requires OFB (at least for the fences and stairs), doesnt it ?

Thank you for pointing that out.

And yes, it will require Ofb for the fence and the stairs to look like the one on the pic. But the house can be installed and played withouth Ofb, so it is the minimum requirememnts I've listed, just as suggested in the guidelines for uploading.

Fot the house to even turn up in the game, a minimum of NL is required. Everything else is optional.

Here you'll find more downloads by me; GoddessByline's SimPage and N99

"Remember to always be yourself... Unless you suck."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:42 PM
Beautiful house Bibi, you are so talented and creative! I am a build fanatic and never download other people's houses, but yours is definately a must have!

Thanks bunches
~Roxanne

SIMcredible's Painter
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riosmom
I am a build fanatic and never download other people's houses, but yours is definately a must have!

Oh, thank you Roxanne, that makes me so glad. I take great pride in my houses, and a put great weight on playability and a clean but unique look.

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 11:39 PM
Actually, your roof is also OFB-only. How will that work for people without ofb?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sh0uriki
Actually, your roof is also OFB-only. How will that work for people without ofb?
You're right guys. I've added OfB as a requirement for this house.

Huge thank you for your help.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 1:49 AM
Wow, Goddess, it's simply marvelous seeing you here!
Stumbling apon this beautiful house was such a pleasure; i've so very much missed your wonderful creations.

This one is no exception; quaint, cosy and appealing.
I gave you a much credited 'thanks'.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GodlyAce
Wow, Goddess, it's simply marvelous seeing you here!

Long time no see, old friend. Huge thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot comming from such a talented house builder as yourself.

Yes, I have been building and sharing, but not at the Exchange. I mainly share my houses over at N99, but then I remembered that I had an account here, so I thought I'd start sharing here as well.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 8:56 AM
It looks great! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:09 AM
i guess OFB was the wrong expansion pack to skip in my sim game collection. its houses like these that have me saving for OFB, believe it or not!

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sim-potato-711
i guess OFB was the wrong expansion pack to skip in my sim game collection. its houses like these that have me saving for OFB, believe it or not!

Aww, thank you for the kind words.
And yes, you MUST get OfB, as it's IMHO the ep that added the most novelty and interesting and challenging gameplay to the game. Now that Seasons is out, it has become my no 1 favourite, but OfB still comes in on a close second place.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GoddessByline
Aww, thank you for the kind words.
And yes, you MUST get OfB, as it's IMHO the ep that added the most novelty and interesting and challenging gameplay to the game. Now that Seasons is out, it has become my no 1 favourite, but OfB still comes in on a close second place.

hey there, i just got ofb, and its all your fault! i'm going to download your house first thing and then go play it! hopefully i will have uploaded a lot soon, i tried to but apparently i exceeded the number of inline photos and they rejected me well there you have it, a detailed list of my sim-happenings over the past few weeks haha. well see you around

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:41 PM
Do you know why this lot would make my game crash? There have been a few I've downloaded (various designers) that show a price of a negative 8-figure amount and crash when trying to enter. Unfortunately for me this one did it, too....and I really really like this house!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st May 2007 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shayshaymaynot
Do you know why this lot would make my game crash? There have been a few I've downloaded (various designers) that show a price of a negative 8-figure amount and crash when trying to enter. Unfortunately for me this one did it, too....and I really really like this house!!

No, I have no idea why it would crash your game. I assume you have both NL and OfB installed?
This house was offered through N99-POBS before uploading it here, and a few hundred players downloaded and installed this house there, and no such issues have been reported.
My guess would be that you have some kind of hack or other download that conflicts and casues your problems.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:24 AM
Thank you - I'll try to figure out what the conflict is. I do have your Hillside Haven with no problems and love it.
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 8:43 PM
I love your work...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th May 2020 at 2:47 AM
Cool looking house