Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bathroom tiles - 8 walls with matching floors

by JLonier Posted 23rd Mar 2007 at 9:53 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2007 at 12:48 PM by JLonier

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 1:47 PM
Thank you! Nice colours.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 3:52 PM Last edited by jriggs : 24th Mar 2007 at 3:56 PM. Reason: typo
These will make a nice addition to my bathrooms but also I am tatally on the hunt for nice tile sets to use for pretty pools now (since seasons)! Thank you!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 4:03 PM
Ooo, I hadn't thought of pool tiles. Good idea. Hmm...maybe a new project too.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Greatest Dad Ever
#5 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:13 AM
Thanks JLonier you are filling up my downloads folder more and more !
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 6:10 AM
These are great! Hey in the picture there, they look reflective. Are they really or is that something else?

Great job tho :D
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 8:02 AM
Nah, it's Murano Mobilia's millennium flooring.

Thanks for the feedback!

Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 6:34 PM
Thank you! These are very pretty. I love tile, but it's so hard to find good ones. Maxis' selection is limited, and a lot of it doesn't match anything else, or is in horrible colors. I love the colors you chose.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 9:49 PM
Thank you twoflower!

#10 Old 2nd May 2007 at 1:39 AM
This may sound completely idiotic, but how do you get your floor tiles reflective like that?

I turned on reflections and I don't have that effect!

btw! You're a brilliant creator.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:21 PM
HomestarRunner20x6, check post #7. It's got a link to the site that makes the reflective flooring. It's pretty cool stuff. I wanted to give the floors a wet appearance without having a sim make a puddle... didn't work, but it still looks cool.

#12 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JLonier
HomestarRunner20x6, check post #7. It's got a link to the site that makes the reflective flooring. It's pretty cool stuff. I wanted to give the floors a wet appearance without having a sim make a puddle... didn't work, but it still looks cool.

Thank you so much

Do you know if they're looking into the same treatment for walls?
Instructor
#13 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:12 AM
Thank you for the pretty, tiled walls!
I think my Sims will love them!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *