Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Beginnings: The Clementine

by MondayMorning Posted 25th Mar 2007 at 12:06 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 4:28 AM by MondayMorning

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:58 AM
This is a great house! I like it because it's very simple, the layout of the house is simple but has enough space for the things you need.

Thanks!!
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:36 AM
Very nice starter. I've grown tired of doing start lots for my sims. I think I'll download this one for them...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 10:47 AM
Thank you, this looks very nice. I'm too lazy to make homes for my Sims... So thank you! :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:51 PM
Thank You. this is just the perfect house in general. I hate making my own houses and I only make families with one person so I am ussually stuck with a house like the condo in pleasantville or those tiny houses that all look the same in veronaville. this is perfect for everything i need
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:43 AM
Thank You Soooooooo Much! I Loveeeeee This House And The Basement Is Perfect!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:14 PM
This is a very pleasant little house you've made! I love it, thank you for making it!