Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pride's Peak

by khakidoo Posted 25th Mar 2007 at 8:45 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2007 at 1:38 AM by khakidoo : scaling down CC of mine

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 12:04 AM
Very, very nice khaki! I like the grand look of the front, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 1:18 AM
Excellent design with symmetry and a plain landscape. Clean, open, lightly furnished and ceiling covered, exactly what i was looking for. Hope it lives up in gameplay to what the pics show
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 1:40 AM
Thanks guys

LM - I hope it lives up to the pics too... promise not to yell at me if it doesn't

Subtle In Spades
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 5:02 AM
Very creative Khakidoo, thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 5:57 AM
Gorgeous.. Absolutely Gorgeous..

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 6:32 AM
I love the entrance to this home, it is perfect!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
#8 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 9:15 AM
I adore your lot.Its a very beautiful house,with a gorgeous front view.Can't wait to see it in the game,with all the stuff that you created and shared with us.You spoiled us!
Thank you so much.Now its downloading time...
Alchemist
#9 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 6:19 PM
Great building Khaki, just perfect. You'd be proud since most of the beatyful CCs is by yourself. Yes, you worked very hard for this manor, thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:50 PM
Oh, beautiful. Nice, clean, not too cluttered, elegant, and what a gorgeous front view. Now all I need to do is get to my dad's, get Glamour Life Stuff, and then I can play this wonderful lot.