Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH BROKEN, SORRY!! -- The Harpy of Flame - With Intricate "Harpy - Phoenix" Retexture!

by sunken-woglinde Posted 26th Mar 2007 at 10:05 PM - Updated 5th May 2010 at 4:44 AM by sunken-woglinde

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 2:55 PM
Uih, it looks great! :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 4:47 AM
This was a good idea to use with thes mesh. Great Job!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 4:37 PM
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 4:09 AM
The sim itself is a good job but my only problem is the mesh itself. Now admitted I don't know much about harpies but playing a lot of World of Warcraft I tend to see the basic image often enough. The lower legs "the chicken half" appear to be way to small.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/images/mo...ching_harpy.jpg

Image taken from World of Warcraft. As you can see "outside of size issues *cough* claws *cough*) They have normal body features except for claws, feathers, wings, tail, etc.

As I said great sim but the mesh is lacking so I woun't be downloading. However its nice to see sims getting out of the realm of dogs, cats, and lizards and onto something less done.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:04 PM
This is sweet! I love the 'flame' texture, it looks awesome! And I don't think the legs are too small...

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 2:56 PM
It looks like the main mesh for this sim has been deleted...Anyone know where you can get it now? This sim would fit perfectly into the little fantasty world I've built up!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 2:30 AM
Wheres the mesh for it at?
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:46 AM
Was this from WoW? Lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 4:36 PM
Wow! This is soo pretty!

Fox234's sig makes me giggle
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:37 PM
Wow, this looks amazing. I'd love to download it but the link for the mesh doesn't work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 2:50 PM
Heres an idea, include the mesh? i'd download it then
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th May 2013 at 5:08 PM
link for the mesh does not work 404 error