Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 1059 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 5:21 PM
Default Tutorial - How to set up dynamic menus with prim 0x0032
Greetings to all!

Here is a tutorial that should help all who start to work with dynamic menus. Though I am far from being an expert, I learned a lot while I tried to get the dynamic menu to work, and what I have learned is written down here. Maybe this text will help someone. It is not a "programming guide", but it covers the most important basics.

There is also a template file available ( CtfG_DynamicMenuTemplate.zip ) which contains a small, working setup for dynamic menus. This file can be modified freely and should help to get a start. How the file was built is explained in the tutorial.

Any comments, critics and notes on obvious errors I made are welcome.

Have fun!
CtfG

(P.S.: I tried to upload this PDF to the Tutorial sub-forum, but I'm not authorized to do so. Following the moderator's advice, I post the PDF as a zip here. "CtfG_TutorialDynamicMenus.zip" contains the tutorial, "CtfG_DynamicMenuTemplate.zip" the template package file for dynamic menus.)
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip CtfG_TutorialDynamicMenus.zip (2.16 MB, 105 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip CtfG_DynamicMenuTemplate.zip (1.0 KB, 51 downloads) - View custom content

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<