Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Jaworzynka"

by Margierytka Posted 29th Mar 2007 at 5:34 AM - Updated 4th Oct 2008 at 7:51 AM by Margierytka

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 8:58 PM
Oh my! I wish I could be teleported to a house like this right away! It creates a feeling of warmth and coziness! Amazing!

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour...
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 9:07 PM
Very nice, thank you for sharing it with us.
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 9:33 PM
Very interesting, good job, thank you!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 2:52 AM
Very nice job!

I take building requests. PM me if you need something built!!!

Current Projects:
1. Neo-Classical Plantation

Add to my list!

View my other houses HERE
Instructor
#6 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 6:25 AM
A truly magnificent house! I really enjoyed viewing all your pics, beautifully furnished. Thankyou very much.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 6:59 AM
You put alot of effort into this lot and it show! Looks amazing! Thanks.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 7:33 AM
amazing the best ever!
Scholar
#9 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 10:14 AM
This house is a masterpiece.Can't get tired of watching your pics.You surely have a great sense of architecture.The whole lot is so well balanced and all details are so stylish and realistic.Have not enough words in English to tell you how much I LOVE your wonderful creation.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 3:38 PM
this is absolutely lovely. it really does remind me of the houses in the Tatry. wonderful job and thanks.

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 6:46 PM
Magnificent! It's beautiful on the outside and inside, Thank you for sharing and making this beautiful house for us....and our sims LOL.Happy simming! ^__^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 7:36 AM
Thank you all... I only wanted to show you polish, country weekend-home.

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:57 AM
WOW! This is the most beautiful house I've ever seen! I'm stunned! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 8:35 PM
i'm REALLY glad, you're polishchapeau bas:P
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 8:27 PM
Cudowny dom. Chętnie spędziłbym w nim resztę swojego życia. W twoich domach naprawdę można odnaleźć polski charakter. Gratuluję talentu i dziękuję, że wsławiasz polskie rzemiosło w gronie zagranicznych użytkowników MTS2.
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 6:23 PM
It's very nice both outside and inside. A very very lovely home. Thank you for sharing :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 1:04 PM
Holiday House? I would love to live in this magnificent creation! So warm and cozy, great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 4:05 PM
Gorgeous!!!! :D