Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Dress and Boots *New Mesh - By Request*

by animera Posted 1st Apr 2007 at 11:40 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2011 at 9:35 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:06 PM
They're awesome, perfect for my River. Thank you. :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:07 PM
Hot. =]
The outfits are great, and the boots are just... YES.
Thankyou!!
x
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:15 PM
ohh cute I love the pink one. Great work, i love all of your creations.
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:46 PM
Great work again Animera! :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 4:59 PM
Beautiful

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 7:02 AM
They're so wonderful and casual and hot! *excited* :lovestruc

~~like a dirty dog
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:28 AM
You rock. You rock hard.

Once again, thank you so much! I cannot say that enough. I am also glad to see (from the previous comments) that I was not the only one who was looking for something like this for a River sim. It's surprising that no one else seems to have made anything like this, because it's such a neat outfit. Well, you get to be the first.

Yay for you being awesome!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 9:36 AM
Is it possible to make a short shorts mesh for the platform ankle boots for AF as just the bottoms? That would be peahy By the way, I've downloaded all of your uploads and love them. Thanks again for the platform meshes, it means alot to me

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:40 PM
Thanks a lot! Your meshes are great, and I love that some of them have pregnancy morphs!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 4:53 PM
Thanks so much~~~I like the pink~~~so Q

Sims contains the infinite imagination!!!
I love it so much~~~~