Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Last Installment of Catseye-Glasses

by hopawaay109 Posted 1st Apr 2007 at 11:32 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2007 at 6:12 PM by hopawaay109

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 5:55 AM
I love these. I've been looking for some Catseye Glasses for my girlies.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 3:44 PM
Wow, these are fabulous hopawaay! I'm always complaining (to myself) about the lack of more great glasses for sims. Thank you!
- Dese from insim
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:55 PM
I'm glad you guys like them! <3 hi Dese!!

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 5:20 PM
Oh! You did the black ones, thank you thank you thank you! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:36 PM
I was hoping you'd do some plain black ones. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 11:11 PM
thank you so much! they're so cute!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:09 AM
these are adorable. and a question - where did you get the cute top in on https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/imag...mb_redfront.jpg that model?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:10 AM
hi paddywhacked, all the pictures have dresses that i'm in the process of making. The red one with the tear drop opening is still in progress. hee, not up for downloads yet!

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 6:24 AM
they are absolutely gorgeous!! i hope to see them up soon
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 7:24 PM
These are pretty much exact replicas of my glasses in RL. Anything to make my self sim more realistic, considering that there still is yet to be a hair that matches mine!

Love um'. :D

We want a scene, where the music is free, and the beer is not the life of the party...

RIPRFTC

-Ms. Kendrah the Invincible - Lorna Doom
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 10:05 PM
Hmm These remind me of the glasses that ugly betty wears ^_^ I love them! thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:45 PM
Haha! I was just about to say that about Ugly Betty! Now I can make her in my game!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:43 PM
Hey there!!

I love the new glasses you designed. So I downloaded them. The icon for the glasses shows up under the glasses section- with a little star for custom content-- but when you click on the glasses to add them to the sim's face, nothing happens. They are not showing up in the game. I have the Seasons EP. Just thought you should know! I was really sad because the glasses were so cute!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:38 PM Last edited by hopawaay109 : 15th Apr 2007 at 7:46 PM. Reason: forgot something...
hmm...i don't know Stalkings...i'll download my glasses and see what happened. I have all expansion packs, however this item is not (or shouldn't be) affected by EPs...i'll get back to you.

*Edit*
I just checked the files, they are as they should be.

Honey, did you download the mesh? The link is directly below the download. Usually, the problem you have happens if you had the right files(mesh and/or texture), but then deleted one of them by accident, like when cleaning the downloads folders (happens to me often).

if anyone has a similar problem, PLEASE POST A COMMENT, i'll always do my best to fix the problem.

*waves hi*
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 10:19 PM
Awsome and absolutely sexy, thank for sharing.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 9:02 PM
This is amazing, the black ones look exactly like my glasses! thank you so so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 3:12 PM
I love these glasses but I can't seem to get them to work. I downloaded the mesh but I'm still not seeing them in the game. I have quite a few glasses meshes that work already. Any suggestions? Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:08 PM
I think the fact that i have the Pets EP is the issue. I'm gonna edit this post for more information.

Jodie7385, do you have pets? this may be key...

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:27 AM Last edited by Jodie7385 : 27th Jun 2007 at 6:36 AM.
Yes, I have pets EP. I've also tried the other two downloads of the cateye glasses and none of them work, but the glasses that the mesh is from (from XM sims) works fine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 5:59 PM
gah. you do have the Pets EP? i'm very sad now. the packages work fine with me in game...geez... sadness. my glasses have worked for other people (i've seen them in screen shots) i don't know... this is distressing.
I'll see what more i can do...i'm not a modder, just a texture-maker... I'm sorry this isn't working for everyone

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:58 PM
I found some more cateye glasses on thesimsresource.com and it has a custom mesh to download, but its a paid download and I have issues with that. Its only a few dollars, but I still don't think people should have to pay it. Nevermind, don't stress over it too much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:27 AM
try plicka 's catseyes glasses

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 2:42 AM
Very very adoable. <3 Thank you so much you rock.

Hi, I'm Virginia, and I'm a Sims2 custom content addict.
*Everyone claps*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:56 PM
Page 1 of 2