Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Fix For The Missing Latipsoh Green Linoleum Floor

by IgnorantBliss Posted 3rd Apr 2007 at 8:32 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2012 at 7:43 AM by Phaenoh

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 8:44 PM
THANK YOU!! I noticed this the other day, and I thought I might have gone a bit batty (-er :D)....

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 9:22 PM
Wow thanks for making this.
Looks like Maxis loves to mess screw some things with every EP:D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 10:13 PM
Thank you, this was really annoying me and I'd used the flooring several times. Since installing Seasons and noticing this I had avoided those lots in case they'd changed.

UPDATE Nov '11: Beacon Falls & Maple Valley are custom TS2 neighborhoods with storylines, add-on families & lots. The Beacon Falls Blog has separate business & vacation subhoods & Maple Valley's Blog has a separate university subhood. All have been fixed using Mootilda's HoodChecker.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 10:49 PM
Sorry to ask, but this will override the sand colored floor?

Just a regular person
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 10:58 PM
I would guess that this fixes the problem of the sand floor overriding the green. :P

Thank you, this was a really irritating little bug. I like that ugly green linoleum.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 11:09 PM
Oooh! I really missed that darn green linoleum. I never thought I would!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 11:50 PM
nancyw41, it does not override the sand one, just fixes the green one.

Melissa
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 12:01 AM
Thanks Mellisenda! I kind of like the sand one too and didn't want to lose it.

Just a regular person
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 11:28 AM
OooO thank you! I've been using that green linoleum in a house for my story and I was really annoyed when it disappeared. Now I can have this lovely floor back! Hope people won't notice that it wasn't there on some screenshots. xD

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#11 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 5:33 PM
Both floor are very nice to me - so I had not to face with a bug.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 10:06 PM
and i thought i was losing my mind..thank you for this, now i have my green floors AND my sanity back
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 10:46 PM
Thank you I used both the sand and green linoleum to make patterns. so now i can use seasons without a fuss.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:55 AM
Thanks alot! I wondered what happened to my green tile.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 10:45 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You have NO idea just how much this has been annoying me and how badly I have wanted a fix. If I could hug you I would! I contacted EA about it several different ways and the only response I got was basically - we can't do anything, we're not the right department.
Once more I thank you!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:07 PM
LOL! Well, I'm glad I could help, I wish all the bugs were this easy to fix
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#17 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:24 PM
Thank you so much for this fix! I thought I was going insane when I did not see the original tile in Build Mode to match the Lapitosh walls. My sims thank you so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th May 2007 at 8:17 PM
And there was me thinking I was suddenley going colour blind!!! Thankssss ! :-D
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:07 AM
Well, this'll fix my color-coded houses :D

I found that the Maxis Light Bamboo floor for some reason now makes the Environment score go waay down - I couldn't figure out what was doing that in one of my houses until I replaced it with another. Is it possible for that to be fixed as well? I'm not sure what EP that came with, but I'm pretty sure it didn't do that before...
Not actually evil.
#20 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 5:02 PM
THANK YOU! I thought custom content broke that floor and was going to waste hours and hours and tear out my hair trying to figure out which CC did it!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:14 AM
Oh...my...god. Wow, I just thought my computer was being a fucktard again (it does that a lot. Stupid Windows. <kick> ). So, It's not me, this really was sent out all wonky? Thanks, I feel less stupid now.

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Scholar
#22 Old 12th May 2010 at 1:13 AM
I actually need that green linoleum, thank you!
Banned
#23 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:03 PM
With all EPs and SPs and patches, Latishop Green is where is should be.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 4:13 AM
Works fine with UC
I came across this and decided to look today to see if it was there with everything installed (I have UC) and it isn't. I'm about to install this and see if it shows correctly. Thanks! Edit: It does. It's right there where it belongs now, thank you again!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 8:46 AM
Thanks!