Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Delphy's Download Organiser - v1.2.6365 updated 6th June 2017

by Tashiketh Posted 11th Apr 2007 at 3:54 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2020 at 4:57 PM by Tashiketh : Updated bbcode for headers

1661 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1565 Feedback Posts, 95 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 67
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:13 PM
I've been waiting patiently for this release! Thank you xxxx
Inventor
#3 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:13 PM
WELL! I've been waiting for something like this thank goodness! I always get really nervious... But I'm gonna have to give it.... I seriously had to get a bigger hard drive for all my DL's Thank you!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Greatest Dad Ever
#4 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:15 PM
Woohoo !!!!

It is finally here !!!!

I feel honored you put me first in the Thanks section !!!!!

This is the greatest thing for all of us simmers !!!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:17 PM
Tried it, and it's been working well for me.

Thanks, Delphy :-)

Cheers,
Suzanne
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:19 PM
cool!thanx
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:19 PM
Wow i can't believe it's already released! I'm so sorry i didn't have time to properly test. This is every downloader's dream , thank you so much!!! (well thank you isn't really enough but THANKS!)Orphaned meshes? I spend 10 hours just the other day clearing my downloads, packaging sims with hair i wanted to get rid of and couldnt identify them , then reloading bodyshop and blah blah, it was such a painful process. This makes things so much easier!100 times easier!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM Last edited by wanda1000 : 11th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM. Reason: mispell
orphan scanning and lunch too! what more can one want. i thank you for your marvelous creation.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:27 PM
wow
thank
you
so
much
awesome! Can't wait to try it out!
Space Pony
#11 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:29 PM
This would be so usefull!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:29 PM
Man, I can't wait to get started using this.
I like SimPE's download scanner, but it uses up far too much memory, and is fairly lag-heavy.
And I like the Sims2PackCleanInstaller, but it's gotten a little outdated.
This sounds really nice. I'll make sure to be on the lookout for bugs.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:32 PM
This is only functional for Windows computers, correct?
Space Pony
#14 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:32 PM
Wow, great stuff. This should come in handy.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:32 PM
You're a hero to thousands of downloaders! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:37 PM
Wow.
This has just made my life 69823757865245 times easier.
<3!
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:38 PM
Awsome!
thans for sharing
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:39 PM
man thats just what i need
thank you so much, no i can download more and if i don't need it anymore i can easely remove
you're the best man

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:39 PM
Thankyou very much for this amazing tool Delphy, You are the greateest

Say "Keep your neighborhood User Friendly ^^
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:44 PM Last edited by FionaSkye : 11th Apr 2007 at 5:21 PM. Reason: added a question after using programme
Wow... Ion cannons, lunch AND an anal-retentive downloader's dream, all in one handy package?!? You're truly amazing! Thank you ever so much, and if my first born wasn't already named something, I'd seriously consider naming her ... um ... Delphy.

EDIT: What is an orphan file, and why is it bad to have a bunch of them?

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#21 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:48 PM
Delphy, this is awesome! Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you've put into this. Oh, and I really was just kidding when I referred to it as "Oh that"... :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anorel
This is only functional for Windows computers, correct?

Yes, but you might want to try Mono (http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page) to see if you can run it on a Mac or Linux. Not having a Mac, though, I have never tested it, so YMMV.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:49 PM
It is finally released!!! Thank you. Now I can sort my many carefully stashed away downloads folders that I have no idea what I have in them.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:50 PM
OMG Delphy. OMG. ACK. Thank you. Thank you so much. I ...*hangs head* I have a downloading addiction...and it's really getting out of control. Over 18,000 files now, all just hanging there in my downloads folder.

This will help me so much. Thank you so much, to you and everyone who's taken the time to make this.

And also, I could use someone to make lunch for me. :-D SQUEE!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:52 PM Last edited by GoodMorningMisterFear : 11th Apr 2007 at 4:53 PM. Reason: Capitalization is your friend.
Oh. My God.

You $@!&ing ROCK for this. I can finally track down those problem files in BodyShop.

Please go bake a batch of cookies and hoard them all to yourself. You deserve it.

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Page 1 of 67