Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As Requested-Medieval Velvet Gowns For Teen Girls

by iamliz13 Posted 11th Apr 2007 at 8:29 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2007 at 2:41 AM by iamliz13

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 8:21 AM
thanks so much!
more for the teens, yay it's great!

"I am a fool and I remain the same. Yeah, I remain the same. You hate me cause I'm strange, but I remain the same and I will not change."
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 3:25 PM
Oh thank you so much for honoring my request it truly means alot to me.
They really came out stunning. I know my teen medieval girls are going to love them all. I can't even decide which I like the most. Sure hope you continue your velvet medieval clothing for the whole family.

Thanks again....
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 7:45 PM
These are lovely thanks! If you could number your screenshots so we know which package is for which dress in the future it would be even better (I have very little hard drive space left, you see :D).. xo
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 3:36 AM
Pretty Pretty, as usual!

PS- DId you get my emails?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 8:42 AM
Thanks, i needed these. Good job!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 2:23 PM
These are so beautiful, and they look great in the game!

Would you mind telling me where you got the hair from? It looks lovely! xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:29 PM
The black hair is from Sussi
The red hair is from Peggy
I'm not too sure where I got the blond hair, but I think it's Peggy too.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:50 PM
Nice !!!

Let darkness embrace thy soul
it lights thy way brighter than the sun!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:29 AM
yo,
hey, in my game it only comes up with the meshes and not the downloads wat is with that? and i know how to download stuff oh and wat pages are the meshes on coz it's hard to find them???? they r sooooooo nice would u mind if one of my characters in a sims movie to be posted on utube was wearing some of them coz they are so pretty?

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:23 PM
The meshes come with the download. It's not neccesary to get the meshes seperately.
If they aren't showing up in game, try deleting them and downloading them again.
You may use them in your movies or screenshots, no credit is needed, but if someone asks where they are from please send them here!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 8:35 AM
These are really lovely Are these styles also available for adults? Thanks for sharing these really are great.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:45 AM
I didn't make these same styles for adults, but there are some similar meshes for adults which you could easily copy and paste these textures on to. Thanks for the nice comments and stay tuned for new medieval styles coming soon!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:30 AM
Default Hey
your dresses are wonderful!! i just have a teeny tiny problem.
When uploaded, in the 'pick clothes' section when making a sim (or in bodyshop) the dresses show up in the thumbnails as nude models, even though they work on the sim. but they are not just in the whole outfit sections, they are in the 'tops' and 'bottom' sections as well, but if i delete them from here then it deletes them from the whole thing entirely.
HELP! If you understand what I'm trying to say....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 1:21 PM
You need to refresh your thumbnails-google it and you'll find instructions.
That's happened on my game lots of times.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 9:05 AM Last edited by azraelchan : 6th Oct 2008 at 2:20 PM.
I love *LOVE* these dresses! But I can't get them to show up in my game...first they only showed up in create-a-sim and nowhere else, so I deleted and redownloaded them...alas, they are nowhere to be found All your other wonderful stuff shows up fine. Any ideas? My elven princesses are dying to try these on. Oh yeah I'm having the same problem with "fancy gowns for medieval girls" and "fancy tunics for medieval boys" They are all so beautiful; I want them!

edit: I just installed Freetime, only to discover that all these clothes are now showing up! yay! Not sure why that made a difference...
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 7:59 PM
ITS STILL NOT WORKING! Pleaassseee help, I really want to use these...its the same for the boy's tunics and girl's gowns as well. I've refreshed thumbnails, and I have the meshes and everything!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:42 PM
Dear Liz,

I love your creations and would love to have them in game, but a strange thing happens when I put them in my downloads folder... I get wierd thumbnails and when I click on them, my sim's hair disappears... I don't mean they are bald I mean it vanishes all together!

Do you know why? Is it because I only have the base game?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 2:40 PM
I have a problem too. The thumbnails show up as nude sims, but when I try them on they show up fine. However in-game they are replaced by an orange t-shirt and short(ish) trousers. Have you seen this?

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Sim_Bodies_Bug
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 2:36 PM
I love the teen Medieval dresses because I always play with teens in my Medieval neighborhoods, (because that was the marriage age back then). Beautiful dresses. Thanks so much!