Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eclectic Victorian: Revisited

by jhd1189 Posted 12th Apr 2007 at 6:52 AM - Updated 12th Apr 2007 at 3:47 PM by jhd1189

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 7:11 AM
i think this is a very beautiful house, well done!

and the fact that you went back and improved on it really shows your personality, awesome house!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 11:30 AM
This house is amazing.LOVE it.Every detail is important and beautiful.The whole lot is perfect and wellbalanced.Love the building itself and I adore your garden.You did a great job and the result is a masterpiece.Thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 12:03 PM
Truly stunning, what strikes me most is the roofing, thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 1:26 PM
Amazing jhd! I'm glad that you've uploaded something new, it looks great especially the garden and landscaping. Great job and thank you! :D

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 1:42 PM
I'm stunned! This house is amazing, the design is superb. You have done an excellent job on this house!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:18 PM
I must say it looks astonishing!! I love the style! It looks sooo pretty! You did a great job on this home! Thanks for this magnificant Victorian home, keep up the amazing work!
Alchemist
#8 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:57 PM
... and what about the garden? Really lovely and well themed with this amazing building. Very well done jhd, thank you! Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 3:09 PM
Wow this looks really good, and is just what I was looking for!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#10 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 8:25 PM
Beautiful.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 5:50 AM
I remember that home and it was a far cry from being a disaster in any fashion. Your new version looks striking, especially the detail on the roofing. Very well done.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:31 AM
Holy crap, dude! You showed me pics as you were working on it but it came out soooooo much nicer than it even seemed in those, and I know I gushed as it was. I LOVE the garden, and the garage is so cute, I want to hug it, but that would be ridiculous. RIDICULOUS I tells ya!

I wub yoo, Ms. Crumplebottom.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 6:37 PM
Absolutely stunning! You did an amazing job.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 7:57 PM
Very pretty, the garden is absolutely beautiful.

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:33 AM
Absolutly gorgeous, everything comes together, Great job Thank you. Can you help me find these roof spires I've searched and searched but i can't find them
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Sorceress
Absolutly gorgeous, everything comes together, Great job Thank you. Can you help me find these roof spires I've searched and searched but i can't find them

The spires are included with the lot. JohnBrehaut1 made them specially for this house, and I don't think he's uploaded them anywhere else yet.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#17 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:50 AM
Very nice work, thanks for sharing!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:24 AM
this is a really nice house that you have made, great job on the landscaping to.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:49 AM
It's amazing, so long have i been waiting for a houuse like this <33

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Those who run and hide away live to die another day
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 6:32 PM
Beautiful house
I love the towers ^^ It's just the kind of thing I never seem to be able to pull off on my own houses
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 4:57 PM
This is just beautiful! Thank you!
Instructor
#22 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:01 PM
I can't find the Roman Endtable on the new Insim site, so I'll just use a different table no biggie
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jun 2022 at 6:06 AM
This is no disaster. It is a beautful small castle, wow. You did a very good job at building this but it needs a swimming pool.