Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Pence and Olette

by LarxeneXII Posted 15th Apr 2007 at 4:39 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2007 at 12:23 AM by LarxeneXII

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 2:11 PM
These are great!!! I've been trying to make an Olette but...it's just to hard to make...but you did a great job with the two of them!!! Thanks for this!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 2:44 PM
Very good work! I'm playing KH2 again at the moment; these are very well done. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:10 PM
Larxene YOU ROCK :D

They are sooo well done :D

Woot its great to know that theres you to count on to get all the kingdom hearts things to feed my Kh Obsession :D

THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:05 PM
Thanks you rock!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:40 PM
it really does look like pence. and olette looks really pretty- her hair is so well done^^

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:50 PM
I agree, her hair is sooooooo perfect. You are soooooo good at making these sims, I have most of yours in my game!! Planning on doing Hayner?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgirl9089
I agree, her hair is sooooooo perfect. You are soooooo good at making these sims, I have most of yours in my game!! Planning on doing Hayner?
Yup. that's the next thing I'm planning to upload. xP

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:08 PM
*gives you a huge hug*THANK YOU. :3
I was waiting for these guys. >w<
Instructor
#10 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:25 PM
You win so many props from me for doing the less-appreciated characters! Everyone obsesses over the Organization...

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Proxian_girl
You win so many props from me for doing the less-appreciated characters! Everyone obsesses over the Organization...

what she said. XD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:41 AM
good work my friend good work ^^ *gives you a A+*
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 6:22 PM
your the best creator on this website
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:13 PM
Amazing Sims! They look so uncanny and it really shows your amazing effort. I love these characters! I wish I could download them, but I can't seem to find Olette's clothes or Pence's hair. xD Oh well.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:59 PM Last edited by OletteKitty : 7th Jul 2008 at 2:48 PM. Reason: At first the hair for one sim didn't work, but the next day it did.
Uh, the downloads don't work. I can't find Olette's outfit and her hair doesn't work.
Wait, sorry, my bad. The next day the hair was working just fine. I found the outfit, but it still doesn't work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 2:25 AM
i cant find the mesh for her outfit either -pouts-
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OletteKitty
Uh, the downloads don't work. I can't find Olette's outfit and her hair doesn't work.
Wait, sorry, my bad. The next day the hair was working just fine. I found the outfit, but it still doesn't work.

Could you give me the link for her outfit mesh??
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:25 PM
yeah when i clicked the link for her Outfit, it just said 404 not found, possibly get another link??

Looks good though.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:12 PM
i would like the mesh for olettes clothes as well? D: i went looking through the site after i got the 404 message and failed to find it. :c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 4:52 PM
OMG I LOVE THEM im only pls dont report me im 14! ill make Video about this and link to click on to here!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 6:32 PM
Is there any other link for some of the meshes that no longer work? I'd really love to have these sims.