Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 16
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:08 PM
Nice and everyday
I LOVE IT!
Greatest Dad Ever
#3 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:18 PM
Amazing work HP !!!!

They look excellent !!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:28 PM
aggh. you are an angel. thank you thank you thank you.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:38 PM
I hope you expand this project to teens & kids. It's great to be able to dress my sims like normal people. Also, I like the idea of my sims being able to go barefoot. Most people I know take their shoes off as soon as they get home. Thanks for the time & effort you have put into this project.

If it looks good, you'll see it
If it sounds good, you'll hear it.
But if it's real, you'll feel it!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:48 PM
You, woman, are an absolute godsend!

You must have a psychic connection or something.. I was moaning just yesterday about the lack of decent 'seperates' and that I'm bored with the crappy 'whole outfit' choices.

As soon as the downloads are functional again i'll be having these.
Thanks very much
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:58 PM
I actually dress pretty much like this, so once downloads are back up *waits patiently* my self sim can finally dress like me Thanks a lot, there's a real lack of "real" clothes for female sims.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:08 PM
hp,did you know that you're my hero???
i've been looking for something like this for like an eternity!
THANKS!
^___^
(can't wait to dl it when everything's fixed here^^)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:18 PM
They're beautiful! :lovestruc

I've been waiting for something like this for a long time now, since this style is a close resemblance to what I usually wear! Thank you! :D

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:28 PM
Wow, i love this set!
Thank you so much HP, finally some normal and comfy clothes for my sims!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:38 PM
I knew this day would come. Thank you. I'm so happy! No more high heels. I don't wear high heels because of an ankle injury and I'm so glad that my female sims aren't forced to either. I also think it would be great to do this for teens. I'm so very sick of outfits that make my teens look like hookers or thirty year old women (I'm thirty so that's not an insult).
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#12 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:48 PM
FREEDOM FOR TOES! At last! And proper shirts

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:58 PM
All I've got to say is WOW. These are amazing, because they look comfortable for the sim, unlike most other outfits that almost always have high heels. The idea for the barefeet was genius, Thanks HP for another amazing clothing set.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:08 PM
exactly what i'm looking for for a long time now, and i searched thousands of sites since seasons for the same reason.. thank you very much now i just have to wait until the prob with downloading is fixed ^^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:18 PM
Thank you!! I practically live in t-shirts, jeans and bare feet so I too got tired of high heels all the time and no good jeans to choose from.

I second that requeset for teens made by Nvenya--good teen clothing for the sims is heck to find.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:28 PM
As I mentioned in the post I currently do not plan to make them for teens (or kids). I don't play teens myself, and it's a big project that would be boring to redo for another age - however, I leave the possibility that I may in future, I'm just not promising or planning on it. I am, however, planning on doing some nice workout clothes and underwear for adult females - more nice sensible basic stuffs.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:38 PM
That's wonderful!!!! I cant wait to use it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:48 PM
Marry me. XD

These are awesome. Simply awesome. ♥
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:58 PM
Can't wait for the sensible underwear and workout clothes! If you don't do teens that is fine. No need to remake ALL of these for the teens even one or two would be nice, but they can live with Maxis wear. Just glad my women no longer look like they are headed to the Oscars while eating hamburgers and watching television.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 5:08 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for providing us with a much needed casual alternative for the ladies... not all sims like to show off their bellybuttons!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nvenya
Just glad my women no longer look like they are headed to the Oscars while eating hamburgers and watching television.

right
Forum Resident
#22 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 5:38 PM
thesea are great
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 5:48 PM
Hallelujah!!! Finally some decent clothes for my sim ladies! Each time I see a new mesh with high heels I just want to scream...

Thank you so much for this wonderful and HUGE set of clothing!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#24 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 5:58 PM
*picks jaw up off floor*

ZOMG this is perfection!!!!!111oneoneonetomatosoup

Also... DAMN YOU AYCHPEE for filling up my downloads folder!

*hugs HP till she bursts*
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:08 PM
YAY!!! very casual and yet smart really like it, i would love these woth trainers too maybe ? ^_^
Page 1 of 16