Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mijitaro "Color Contact Lens" Kakashi Recolor

by virahnica24 Posted 18th Apr 2007 at 4:32 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:39 AM by virahnica24 : Link for hair

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:17 AM
I believe that someone else has just made and uploaded this a few days ago as well. Just thought you might like to know.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 5:13 PM
I'm a Naruto fanatic myself, it looks great. Where did you get his hair from I really like it on him ^.^.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 10:42 PM
I just uploaded mine, except mine was for Kakashi's sharingan it is only for one eye too, I thought you should know also I like yours too but I can't tell with the pictures is it for one eye or both?

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bannasweetie
I just uploaded mine, except mine was for Kakashi's sharingan it is only for one eye too, I thought you should know also I like yours too but I can't tell with the pictures is it for one eye or both?

Yeah I added it before I saw yours so I changed my description. And it's for both eyes.

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:05 PM
Wheres the mask from?!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pyrefly_sky
Wheres the mask from?!

Sorry for long haitus, I made the face mask. It's just full face makeup which looks real good until he opens his mouth DX

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 9:26 PM
wow, the eyes are nice ^_^
just wondering, where did you get the skin with his scar? it's the best one I've seen.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:23 AM
woowwwww so cool~ *downloads*
uh, just so you know, the hair is on page 7...
but... so cool.... *downloads again*
*downloads again and again*
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 10:04 AM
Updated info on the hair, the Artist Union site isn't there anymore, but they have an archive here: http://missingthemesh.blogspot.com/...ion-meshes.html It was #18

Thanks for the eye!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 3:48 PM
Sorry if anyone post this before but where is the mesh? but again, very beautiful sharingan
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 11:04 AM
where is the mesh exactly?