Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dreamseeker's Colour Romance Eye Set

by dreamseeker Posted 18th Apr 2007 at 7:48 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:38 AM
Thanks for sharing these, they're absolutely gorgeous! I love the multi-colored aspect a lot.
Also, congratulations on your first upload!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 2:51 AM
Thanxs, These are wonderful eye colors, They have a nice realistic look to them.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 3:33 AM
Beautiful! And the little girl is so cute. You should upload her, I would definately download her.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:23 AM
i luv these! this is not only your first upload, but my first eye color download!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:45 AM
I don't normally download eyes - I make my own. But these I have to have! The colours are beautifully subtle and my sims are going to look great. I can't wait to pass these eyes down generations of sims.
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 6:20 AM
These are gorgg! - And for your first upload...wow! They are amazing, thank yous. :]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 4:03 PM
YOUR FIRST?

Do you know what will be your second? ...

DEFAULT EYE REPLACEMENT!!!

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:59 PM
LOL Christian I'd like these in Default as well, please! Thank you Dreamseeker!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 11:15 PM
Lovely! I can't wait to use these in my game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:15 AM
Very adorable/innocent looking eyes! Great for my legacies when I so often have sim kids running around. Just shiny enough, good colors.