Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek: Enterprise Captains Chair

by xanathon Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 7:34 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 2:53 PM by -Maylin-

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 7:44 PM
Heeh, excellent! I love Archer's chair. Looks pretty darn close, too. Always thought Archer should have had a cup holder though. But, then, he's not Kirk.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 7:46 PM
Fantastic! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 7:53 PM
Wow this is perfect and so original thank youuu
#5 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:28 PM
Pretty good hey, those small little details really make this object stand out!, nice meshing.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:31 PM
xanathon i am really quite a big fan of your items for star trek. If it wasn't for u my spaceship would, well to be frank, look like crap! Ive downloaded one of your other captains chairs. It's the one that hasnt got the big bits at the side that loooks a little like this chair and i will definatley remember to download this chair to. Thanx a bunch!

Oh did i mension i love the design? its fantastic im not a big trekkie myself im more of a watch one episode per month guy. No what i mean!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:31 PM
Fantastic job, it looks really good. Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:40 PM
awesome!thanx
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:45 PM
Can I use it for my plane. It looks like the chairs we see in a plane.

Very good ! Five stars

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:48 PM
AHA! Just in time! I just set up my Star Trek neighborhood, created my Enterprise sims, and was just set to start work on building my Enterprise! You rock, but of course you know that.
Alchemist
#11 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:45 PM
I love your captain chair.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:56 PM
Xanathon, this is great! - as for it not being 100% - the only differences I can see are... The original has a bit more chrome and has that 'Sporty' sloping feel to it?, I'm fairly sure if my Sims 'Warp' everywhere they'll never really notice it!...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful chair with us!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 11:26 PM
this is perfect. hopefully soon, there will be a transporter pad. thanks alot
Scholar
#14 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:06 AM
Oh! Lovely! I love the shape of it! I wished I had a Captain Chair

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Mad Poster
#15 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:07 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.
Scholar
#16 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:50 PM
Thank you for bringing us to the Space age ! The level of details is really amazing.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
#17 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:54 PM
is it already adjusted to the right height?
(not a gameplay question, but a reference to an episode)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 9:25 PM
lol.

Yeah, and it does not squeak...

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:37 PM
Awsome work as always, thank you! :D

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Alchemist
#20 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 8:36 AM
Hi! I really like this chair and would like to have in my game. I did download it but when I tried to open it, so I could put it in the downloads folder, I got a message saying that the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. I tried it twice, with same result. Can you do something about this, because this is an awesome chair?
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 9:48 PM
You should do the new captain's chair that has seat belts from the deleted scenes on Nemesis. That would be awesome. P.S.: I swear, I can STILL hear that darn chair squeaking!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:16 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:36 PM
Thanks Xanathon for this really great Chair.
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:19 AM
U Know, My Mom and I R big Star Trek Fans, I only view your stuff as looksee's
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 4:46 PM
Default Zip
Please make a zip file for this i cant use RARs my PC hates them.
it is good bytheway
Page 1 of 2