Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warm Wool Peacoats for your Stylin' Studs

by fanseelamb Posted 23rd Apr 2007 at 11:24 PM - Updated 27th Dec 2011 at 9:21 PM by fanseelamb : fixing mesh link

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 11:46 PM
These are lovely...er, rugged and handsome and oh-so manly! Thanks!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:26 AM
brilliant! thanks!

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:17 AM
Cool!!!!!! oh oh smile spam

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 3:18 PM
This is really great. I love a good peacoat myself. I found an old Navy issue on ebay and I've worn it for six years now. They always look good. Can you and Tigger get together to make one of these for the ladies in red, dark navy, black and heather grey? Thanks so much for these. Thank you both.

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:54 PM
Really nice....I love your creations....thanks for sharing them with us!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 11:11 PM
cjanefly, you mind reader! That is the plan.

Thanks everyone... I'm thrilled you like 'em!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:03 AM
Love the look of these and was going to download till I saw they were outerwear only and so needed Seasons - sadly my laptop can't handle another expansion, so no downloads for me
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:08 AM
This is the coat I've seen that I like the most. Thanks for sharing it.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:07 PM
Tramen, you can easily recategorize them with SimPE. I didn't do it because, well, I find it a little silly to have Outerwear in the Everyday category. I never used coats like this in the perpetual summer before Seasons. But if you want to, go to tiggerypum's mesh thread and follow her link to the tutorial that explains how to put them in another category.
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 3:05 AM
Thanks to my favorite male designer, all of my male sims look fashionable (well..., except for my trailer park!)
Thanks for keeping the males in mind. :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 11:45 AM
love peacoats!!

Quote:
i'm just consistently inconsistent.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 2:11 PM
I totally love it, thank yooouuuuuuuuu!
You make such amazing beautiful clothing! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:52 AM
I just have to say I totally adore these, thank you for creating and sharing :D
Instructor
#15 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:11 PM
These look great - thanks!

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:32 PM
Cute and classy. We definitely need more nice outerwears... there aren't that many :O
Field Researcher
#17 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 11:24 AM
Classic and stylish - what more could my boys possibly ask for? Thank you for sharing these with us! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 2:44 AM
I downloaded the rar and tried unzipping and got an error that the file was corrupt. I redownloaded and it still happened. What do I do?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 4:35 AM
Try to redownload the file again, refundgame. Make sure you erase the corrupt one first. The file itself is fine so it must be getting corrupt during transfer.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:21 AM
I love these my boyfriend has a peacoat exactly like these! I just wish I could have one for my female sims to match

my heart wants to cut through these streets with my renegade team.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 3:00 AM
I love the mesh, and this recolor is absolutely beautiful. It looks very felty and soft and fuzzy.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:26 AM
Lovely! Completely lovely! I have to admit the adult male outwear on Sims 2 doesn't really have much do they? You know for like just going out! If you know what im on about
Great! Thanks loads

Shop Advertisement Pictures Uploaded Soon I Hope! :)
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 2:59 PM
I love these coats so handsome!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 6:54 AM
I cannot believe that I never thanked these - every male sim I have has one of these as his winter coat.... better late than never. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 1:31 PM
These are soooo sexy. Thank you. I'm sick of the maxis puffy coats.
Page 1 of 2