Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Campus Sauna House

by Irma Posted 24th Apr 2007 at 2:22 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:30 AM by Irma

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 8:00 PM
WoW!!! Many thanks for this lot!!!

«Kindness - quality, which surplus does not harm».
John Golsuorsi.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."
Dorothea Lange
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 8:12 PM
Thank you Irma, cool lot!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:59 PM
thanks awfully!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 7:22 AM Last edited by helter : 25th Apr 2007 at 8:09 AM.
Well it would be alright if only the PC-Sims.com site made it more accessible to email some one to be able to join the site. Especially when it says not able to contact your email server please contact us if problems occur when ur trying to join.So what's the other way of contacting someone when you have to be a member to contact anyone from that site anyway.But yes this place is really nice but i would also like to have the sauna set with it
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:20 PM
Irmusya, first time I saw lot's pic I appreciate it but did not notice the creator, I was surprised to know this is YOUR lot!
It looks very inlife=like! in best sauna traditions!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:51 PM Last edited by Irma : 25th Apr 2007 at 9:59 PM.
Thanks, Katy, SvJW and Lu! To me very pleasantly your approval and compliments!

helter, as far as I know, there any technical problems. I have sent you pm, probably it will help you to solve a problem

Ailias, I'm sure, it was a compliment. Thanks, it is very pleasant! If nevertheless there are any doubts, - believe, you will see "handwriting": :D
http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/tags/index.php/university/
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:52 PM
Thank-you Irma for your quick PM to me i appreciate that. :D
Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:38 PM
really great lot!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th May 2007 at 5:15 PM
Thanks! But...
I have ALL CC but... There are no CC in sauna! It's empty! Just Maxis objects. What to do? I really don't know
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:10 AM
Black_kisa
According to Rules, I have been obliged to remove CC before packing lot. - I'm sorry, but I have no right to share these objects.
But now you can establish them how see on screenshots. I'm sorry, but Rules are those.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 10:58 PM
I love it, it will go nice in my Riverblossom Hills Uni hood. Thanks
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:29 PM
Irma, next great community! I really love this work. I very honored that you used my wallpapers! Thank you!

Alia vel Margierytka
Scholar
#14 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 11:29 PM
Very Nice Lot Irma! It is Great for Winter, to Go to a Sauna to Warm Up! ThankYou! :D

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 6:12 AM
a link to find the sauna set since the earlier link is broken
http://files.sims2graveyard.com/pcsims_smb/