Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Psychotic Demon Hound

by Klinny Posted 24th Apr 2007 at 7:10 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2011 at 2:34 AM by leesester

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:08 PM
geez that dog is buff at the front but anerexic on its waist and the red eyes make it look stoned and very viciuous

by the way what skills has it got
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:12 PM
Looks really cool!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:40 PM
LMAO. Looking at this dog makes me laugh. Not gonna download since I'm not that much a fan of pets but you did a really good job. The dog looks like it belongs to Hades himself.

Kudos.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:13 PM
I think he's cute! Good Job

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:10 PM
Muahahaahaaaa excellent! I love having 'special' pets in my game, not just plain cats and dogs. He's so funny looking! Thanks very much for sharing! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:50 PM
hahaha now THAT'S creepy. Just the name.. "Psychotic Demon Hound". I think I'm in love! XD
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st May 2007 at 9:02 PM
t h a t i s a w s o m e. looks like its gonna try and kill someone. great job. thanx

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st May 2007 at 10:21 PM
Wow what a lovely dog! hehe.. thanks for sharing!* ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Alchemist
#10 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:24 PM
Your dog looks like that from Elfquest (Djon (sp) war) comic books. Same name as demon hounds. Weird. The dogs from Elfquest have things like snakes on their backs, I think.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:39 AM
I dunno, General Buzz's dog is really mean to my sim all the time. But the dog looks really scary (wouldn't want them to meet on the street!)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:42 AM
Hahaa! Pure genius. ^_~
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd May 2007 at 9:26 AM
I rarely comment on pets, and I've never downloaded one before, so you have to realise how much in love I am with this Demonic Canine. XD
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:00 PM
That dog is sick! Awesome, Looks a bit like my border collie! Kidding, lmao. :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd May 2007 at 11:56 PM
i think it's adorable!!!

"MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"- Princess Peach
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:49 AM
Cute!!! Thanks a lot!!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th May 2007 at 4:27 PM
I gave two of these dogs to my Maniac Sim (Made using the Sim Asylum, and numerous other 'magic' downloads). They look great. A Big Thankyou for it.

For crying out loud. I've giving up. Every image hosting site i try doesn't work. you wanna see my banner then follow the damn link cos I've given up.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th May 2007 at 9:11 PM
beautiful!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 11:04 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for this great download! I just recently introduced one to my game, a female named Wuffins McSnuggles. She er...does not really live up to her name, but I love her to pieces regardless!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 6:18 PM
ROFL! Hilarious! *downloads*
Almost the Tex Avery Coyote! Thnx!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:04 AM
Whoops. Sorry! This is cool he looks crazy but it's easy to make one yourself.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 5:00 PM
Oh wow awesome...one question do we save pets to the downloads folder? because last time I had the game installed a download a whole bunch of pets but none of the DOG/CAT pets showed up
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:11 PM
Hooooow adorable :D

Procrastinating; and badly; and alot.
You should worry.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 6:51 PM
ZOMG this looks remarkably like those demon dogs from Silent Hill 3. They just chase you around and then finally rip you to peices. I love this :3

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 2:51 PM
Man this is brilliant!
Page 1 of 2