Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realism Galore! - 4 Eye Sets - 2 Defaults

by pickpock Posted 1st May 2007 at 6:11 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2007 at 8:15 AM by pickpock : added defaults

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:52 PM
oh i love secret eyes anyway you could make a default set of Secret? I would just die a happy simmer

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd May 2007 at 10:00 PM
Love these eye sets and the dark haired model for the secret eyes is gorgeous
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd May 2007 at 10:04 PM
Oh no, more eyes... I think I'll just... download them all... :D
I can't resist your creations! I've got sooo many of them, and I only create one or two sims a month... It will take me a few years before I can see them all in game!
Anyway, thanks! They are all very good, and realistic enough for me

I also have to agree with jonesy33, a default set of Secret would be great ^^
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd May 2007 at 10:36 PM
Damn you, I can't decide which set I like best so I'm going to have to get them all. Also the sclera look fab, thanks.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:44 PM
Secret and Adventure are my favorites. They are all very pretty! Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:52 PM
Like one of them? I LOVE all of them!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:25 AM
Damn I just downloaded 40 pairs of eyes...my game is already running slow, and you had to go and make something good X_x

Just kidding, I love all 40 of them. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:13 AM
These are great, thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:32 AM Last edited by PegasusDiana : 4th May 2007 at 4:39 AM.
Finally! Someone made actual gray eyes! I'll have to send my son over to get these for his game. He has real gray eyes and he's always after me. Ok mom all those downloads and you can't find one pair of gray eyes? lol

BTW all these eyes are very realistic and beautiful, thank you for sharing them with us. Oh my gosh I just realized your our fearlous leader! Now quit that Penguin. lol
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:02 AM
gorgeous job!
i have such a passion for eyes!
thank you
Instructor
#12 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:30 AM
seeecreeeeet.... <3]**
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th May 2007 at 8:20 AM
These look beautiful, thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th May 2007 at 8:25 AM
^_^

Glad you guys like them And think of it like this, eyes are pretty small, so even if you've downloaded them all, it's not like you've downloaded 40 hairs or anything.

And it's so cool that you'd like defaults, but as I've said before, I don't know how to make them
I've used SimPE exactly one time, and that took me forever...
So unless someone writes a "Default for Dummies" - guide or some other kind person makes defaults... It won't be happening, sorry...

Diana - Maybe the ever watchful hawk isn't the right name for you?

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th May 2007 at 12:10 PM
Stunning, just stunning. your creations are better with every set you post. thank you thank you thank you!
Scholar
#16 Old 4th May 2007 at 3:17 PM
Penguin! *rugby tackles you*

These eyes are lovely hun. Secret and precious are adorable...very dreamy looking :]

*waves to Diana* Its like a great big AA meeting
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:35 PM
Thank you for these very lovely eyes. Thank you for your hard work.

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th May 2007 at 8:20 PM
Pretty.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:25 PM
Waves hi to Xnymphetaminex, and the rest of the AA Sticks out tongue at Pickpock...I am claiming a brain fart. That's my story and I am sticking with it. It was nightime you know we hawks can't see too good at night. lol
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th May 2007 at 12:08 AM
Pickpock, I'm deeply in love with your eyes... eh... those xD They all look so great, but the Adventure and Secret sets are just... WOW!!! Time to create some more cuties~~~ ^^
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th May 2007 at 10:27 AM
I think the eyes you have created are amazing.. I love them. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:58 PM
Very beaytiful sets!. My favs are Glam and Secret, but the four are great, I love the birght colors that you use in them. Thanks for share! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th May 2007 at 6:56 AM
As always I love the eyes . I can't wait to try them in game. Thank you.

Stupid people, Stupid people
I hate Stupid people!
Way too many of them in the world today.
I point no fingers.
Instructor
#24 Old 9th May 2007 at 9:43 AM
The secret set is really lovely!

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:51 AM
congrats on th featuredness haha can tell you're happi bowt th@, & the eyes are awesome! thanks *clicks the thanks button*

εïз -- isn't life juz a crazy game babi hea i go again...i lo0k n2 ur eyes n thn...ma heart rmembahz wen...n i realise i'v nevr g0tn over u...everitime i hea ur name, its lk th sun shined thru th rain, n i realise it's happnin babi hea i go again -- εïз
Page 1 of 5