Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ten Recolours for the Recolourable Ford Mustang GT (without racing stripes)

by MaryLou Posted 4th May 2007 at 11:31 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 3:30 PM by MaryLou : fixing images' url

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:06 AM
Nice job, good work. I just wish everyone could have a download that includes *all* of the colors in one fell swoop like you did, but most don't. It certainly cuts down trying to do each seperate download at a time. :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th May 2007 at 2:52 AM
Ooh, very nice. I also really like the fact that the packages are properly compressed, because I have seen a ton of recolors for cars that are 5.0MB or higher.
Theorist
#4 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:10 AM
Its Weird how as soon as this car is put up by numenor suddenly about 50 recolours are done, Yet these are sooo perfect!!
I'm just beginning to thing Maxas and/Or EA have started to become very commertial.
The Ford Mustang...
The New H&M stuff pack...
The Hillery duff and her pet dog...
But these are good for those who DO like fancy expensive 'Mucle' Cars, But with out the race track! Thanks again!

-PETCHY14

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:20 AM
That is the nicest shade of blue I have seen on any TS2 car!
Alchemist
#6 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:44 AM
These car recolors look great without racing stripes on them.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 7th May 2007 at 3:54 PM
Thanks!...
Quote: Originally posted by SAGGG
Nice job, good work. I just wish everyone could have a download that includes *all* of the colors in one fell swoop like you did, but most don't. It certainly cuts down trying to do each seperate download at a time. :D

Yep!, I totally agree with the above comments - many thanks for sharing too!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th May 2007 at 4:11 PM
Oh, I love these! I didn't like the stripes at all, but the car looks great without them. Perfect! Thank you!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th May 2007 at 5:34 PM Last edited by bogart61 : 7th May 2007 at 5:37 PM. Reason: spelling error
Very realistic colours, and also thanks for including the colours downloads separately for us shmoes with lousy dial-up connections! Well done!

"Play it Sam..."

Also known as ~Drew elsewhere

~Drew's Sim Stories (Sims 2)
Inventor
#10 Old 7th May 2007 at 7:04 PM
Perfect colours! Very beautiful! Thank you so much!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#11 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:18 AM
Thanks so much Marylou for sharing with the rest of the community.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2007 at 10:00 AM
Thanks for the all-in-one rar package. Also, thanks for the recolors with no stripe. The stripes are OK, but I like variety.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th May 2007 at 8:44 AM
Marylou i loooooveee you for this! also it technicallyy doesnt require nighlife aslong as you have downloaded the garage from thesims2.ea.com
Scholar
#14 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:34 PM
I hated the original Maxis one. The mesh was fantabulous but the recolors were so weird for my serious sims! This is perfect for my sims out on the town. However, I'll keep the original Maxis package as it has a sentimental value. XP
Forum Resident
#15 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 11:05 AM
Great! Love the recolours. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 12:58 AM
Thank you