Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lara Croft "New Mesh" PLEASE test and give feedback

by lrg162 Posted 6th May 2007 at 11:53 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:09 PM
Wow! Shes cool Works... if thats what you wanted to know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:23 PM
thanks, i did test her briefly in game, oh and she doesn't have a fat morph ( coz' lara would NEVER get fat) and also no preggers morph ( well lara doesn't even have a boyfriend) as i said the skin isn't perfect and i think some of the bone assignments aren't exactly right in her pelvis and thighs, but if somebody wants to fix her up or advise me on how i might improve her, i'll very happy to listen

Think about what you "KNEW" yesterday ...
Then imagine what you will "KNOW" tomorrow!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:34 PM
Wow good job! I like her very much, the outfit looks great on my Lara Sim! Thank you! Works also :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lrg162
thanks, i did test her briefly in game, oh and she doesn't have a fat morph ( coz' lara would NEVER get fat) and also no preggers morph ( well lara doesn't even have a boyfriend) as i said the skin isn't perfect and i think some of the bone assignments aren't exactly right in her pelvis and thighs, but if somebody wants to fix her up or advise me on how i might improve her, i'll very happy to listen

That was funny!! It would be a bit hard for her jump like a nut getting fat or does all the dangerous things she does being a mother. I have her mansion in my game but didn´t have the time to put her in there yet. Nice job!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th May 2007 at 8:50 AM
Cute..thanks for sharing. But her hips look kinda strange when she sits. It's still cute though
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:04 PM
lol luv it I'm gona re-texture this ok lol its great though lol
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th May 2007 at 10:38 AM
lol here you are I made them last night lol

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=231891

sorry there not the best re-textures in the world lol
xxxscxlildevil4lyfxxx
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:19 AM
i dont know about u but i think lara's breast are much bigger