Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sci-Fi Build Set

by Pixelhate Posted 6th May 2007 at 8:47 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2011 at 6:43 PM by Pixelhate

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2007 at 11:22 PM
This is so EXTREMELY cool!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 11th May 2007 at 11:23 PM
It is simpy spectacular, a huge amount of work went into this and it shows! Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:29 AM
Brilliant! I can see so many possibilities for these walls in my game! Great, great detail!!! Thank you!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:37 AM
Love the cratery terrain!!! Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:51 AM
Very very cool! I will have something fun for you very soon! Thank you!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:13 AM
I didn't test this download yet, but I can say from the screenshots it's an amazing material. I just LUV sci-fi stuff, it'll be lovely for cyberpunkish scenario! Thanks a lot!! *o*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:09 AM
Great-looking stuff! The only thing I don't like is the cheap price, there isn't much challenge in playing if you can get walls as great as these for such a low price...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th May 2007 at 3:33 AM
Feature! Feature!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:30 AM
Thanks very much! I've been wanting a spaceship setting for a while, but wasn't sure how I was going to make a believable one. These are gorgeous.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:32 AM
This is awesome !!!!! I will put these to immediate use ( I need more "locations" for my alien swimwear models ). Many thanks!!

Feature, Feature !!!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#12 Old 12th May 2007 at 5:34 AM
Outstanding work These are simply fantastic!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:03 AM
Great job pixelhate

Thank you very much for this awesome set

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:32 AM
This is amazing! Thank you so much. I love your sets.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:07 AM Last edited by CB2001 : 12th May 2007 at 7:38 AM.
Dude, these are very Battlestar Galactica-like. Excellent job!

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#16 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:25 AM
Freaking awesome. :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:56 AM Last edited by pixelhate : 12th May 2007 at 9:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by K-030
Great-looking stuff! The only thing I don't like is the cheap price, there isn't much challenge in playing if you can get walls as great as these for such a low price...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm not a big player, so I don't really keep that aspect in mind. How do you evaluate the price? The amount of work put in, the style of the wall, the age state ? My walls are most of the time old and worn so I guess low price is coherent...

Please, feel free to adapt the prices to your liking. And thanks fo the compliment.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm not a big player, so I don't really keep that aspect in mind. How do you evaluate the price? The amount of work put in, the style of the wall, the age state ? My walls are most of the time old and worn so I guess low price is coherent...

Evaluating the price is a tricky thing, but when the cheapest Maxis walls are 2 § (I think), and those are just paint put on the walls whereas these have pipes and details which even if they look worn would still cost (and in the game some of the stone walls, that are amongst the msot expensive ones, also look pretty worn).
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:57 PM
Oh I think I've just died and gone to geeky heaven! I adore this set so much, thank you!
Alchemist
#20 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:05 PM
Oh Wow, this is the kind stuff which make me dream. Love the sci-Fi theme and your set is really brillant, it looks as being in a doom scenario. Thank you forever! kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:25 PM
OK, I actually learned to use homecrafter and seeing how easy changing the prices of the walls is, my first comment seems kinda superfluous... (Yay now I can make a kickass sci-fi robot shop!)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th May 2007 at 12:12 AM
Now these are freaking cool! Thanks for sharing with us.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th May 2007 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by K-030
OK, I actually learned to use homecrafter and seeing how easy changing the prices of the walls is, my first comment seems kinda superfluous... (Yay now I can make a kickass sci-fi robot shop!)

Glad that your problem seems solved.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th May 2007 at 6:35 AM
amazing, truly awesome! I love, love, love your creations!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th May 2007 at 12:22 PM
Just posting again to say congrats on the featured status!
Page 1 of 4