Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Recolours of Nursery 2 from Sims in Paris

by fizzbin Posted 10th May 2007 at 2:01 PM - Updated 21st May 2007 at 1:50 PM by fizzbin

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 11th May 2007 at 5:44 AM
these are really great. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th May 2007 at 10:04 AM
Como siempre, una preciosidad. Cada día te superas un poquito más
Instructor
#4 Old 15th May 2007 at 2:46 AM
These are lovely, but since the filenames make it difficult to tell which object is which, a little translation help, perhaps? All I downloaded from the original set was the crib and the changing table -- which files should I take from your sets to get just those items?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2007 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
These are lovely, but since the filenames make it difficult to tell which object is which, a little translation help, perhaps? All I downloaded from the original set was the crib and the changing table -- which files should I take from your sets to get just those items?

All objects, and It is a only file
Instructor
#6 Old 15th May 2007 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fizzbin
All objects, and It is a only file

Let me try to be a bit clearer.

You recolored the entire set, and your recolors are lovely. However, when I downloaded the ORIGINAL set, I didn't keep everything -- I only kept the crib and the changing table. I'm not interested in any of the other parts of the set at all. I like your recolors, and would like to use them, but since you recolored the whole set, and I only want the crib and the changing table, I don't need all of your files -- just those two from each version. I do not know the language you used in your filenames, so I don't know which files are the crib and the changing table. Could you possibly tell me what word means "crib" and what word means "changing table" so that I can keep just those two files from each recolor and delete the rest?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
Let me try to be a bit clearer.

You recolored the entire set, and your recolors are lovely. However, when I downloaded the ORIGINAL set, I didn't keep everything -- I only kept the crib and the changing table. I'm not interested in any of the other parts of the set at all. I like your recolors, and would like to use them, but since you recolored the whole set, and I only want the crib and the changing table, I don't need all of your files -- just those two from each version. I do not know the language you used in your filenames, so I don't know which files are the crib and the changing table. Could you possibly tell me what word means "crib" and what word means "changing table" so that I can keep just those two files from each recolor and delete the rest?

AHHHHH, these are crib and changing table:

fizz_cambiador_XXXXX_NUR_SIP.package 352,188 Recolour
fizz_cortinacambiador_XXXXXX_NUR_SIP.package 90,165 Recolour
fizz_cuna_XXXXXX_NUR_SIP.package 352,219 Recolour
fizz_bedcuna_XXXXXX_NUR_SIP.package
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:51 AM
...Um, Your link to the mesh is rather confusing >_<
Sorry, I'm not all that technical, but the website it links to doesn't have your work..
Can I just download it without the mesh or, do I neeeed it?

Sorry, I'm not fluint in the language computer... or English....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd May 2007 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ASH360
...Um, Your link to the mesh is rather confusing >_<
Sorry, I'm not all that technical, but the website it links to doesn't have your work..
Can I just download it without the mesh or, do I neeeed it?

Sorry, I'm not fluint in the language computer... or English....

Yes, the mesh is necesarry. Itś from here

The meshes are here, Nursery 2:

http://www.simsinparis.com/downloads.html

Look for better
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 1:21 AM
thanks! :D

lol, and i shoulda read these comments before i went ahead and downloaded all the meshes for it, but oh well!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 4:49 PM
The link doesn't work anymore. *cries*
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 9:28 PM
do u have to have the meshes in sims in paris? That sit dosn't work!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:59 PM
simsinparis-link is not working! Help?
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 10:10 AM
siminparis doesnt exist anymore...i need the mesh!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:05 PM
It does exist!! I found it :D

http://simsinparis.net/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 8:25 AM
The site is here: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downl...p?do=cat&id=186 The sets are under "Sims In Paris Kids #" where # is the set you want. This one is #2. Just thought I'd share this since there were so many comments about it being gone.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 10:18 PM
adorable great job! ^o^
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 1:43 AM
this is ridiculous, Why can't I get the mesh? cant you people like put the right link under in instead of a link that sends me to a search engine? Like 7 or 8 downloads have sent me to the same place and its begging to tick me off.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 8:54 PM
please give us the link to the mesh,because sims in paris is a long time ago gone!..thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 10:40 AM
If you can't find meshes HERE IS THE LINK:http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php.../2733-kids-room

Enjoy