Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Andorian Swimsuit

by badocter Posted 12th May 2007 at 12:24 PM - Updated 13th May 2007 at 1:38 PM by badocter : Add links to genetics and hair to post

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th May 2007 at 5:26 AM
I really like the design, really COOL!! Thanks!~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2007 at 5:33 AM
Movie posters anyone?
I am pleased you are happy with these Interviewithasim.

For the rest of you, I am planning to try my hand at doing object recolours pretty soon and would like to start with something simple. By show of responses, who would like to see me turn some of the ingame shots I have posted for my alien swimwear models and the Assimilation t-shirt into Simish movie posters. I will add Simish text to them to make them look like real movie posters. So who is interested?
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:15 AM
Your blue bathing suit is very beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Your blue bathing suit is very beautiful.

Thanks pfish. My photos would not have been possible without your invisible dance sphere recolour -- that thing is awesome for any scifi theme house !!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:43 AM
I love the swim suit. I also really like the skin and hair. Where can I find them? Blue is my fav color.

Stupid people, Stupid people
I hate Stupid people!
Way too many of them in the world today.
I point no fingers.
Alchemist
#7 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by badocter
Thanks pfish. My photos would not have been possible without your invisible dance sphere recolour -- that thing is awesome for any scifi theme house !!!

I am so surprised that it was my invisible dance sphere in your picture. I didn't see that at first. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2007 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrdolphins21
I love the swim suit. I also really like the skin and hair. Where can I find them? Blue is my fav color.

Good question! The Andorian skin along with antenae accessories (which I forgot to put on my model -- doh) are here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142135

and the Hair is here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225808

Have a great day !! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th May 2007 at 1:30 PM
Nice swimsuit, and movie posters would be cool too.

JW
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th May 2007 at 6:13 AM
Thanks for the info on the skins and hair. Now my sims will look as cool as yours in that outfit :D

Stupid people, Stupid people
I hate Stupid people!
Way too many of them in the world today.
I point no fingers.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 4:25 AM
I'm really lovin' your ST theme bathers!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moon Jaguar
I'm really lovin' your ST theme bathers!

Thanks much. I have a few more in works, so hopefully I will have time to finish them soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 8:48 PM
my gosh! i adore this! it reminds me of stained glass! would love recolours of this. And if possible a rainbow-like recolour? My sims need rainbows~~~ Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 5:22 PM
No, the hair isn't there
Quote: Originally posted by badocter
Good question! The Andorian skin along with antenae accessories (which I forgot to put on my model -- doh) are here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142135

and the Hair is here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225808

Have a great day !! :D

Mimix5 has removed several hair meshes, this one included. Do you know if there is anywhere else to find them?