Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stonewood Homes - Residence 1A

by Nephilis1 Posted 14th May 2007 at 7:45 AM - Updated 15th May 2007 at 4:52 AM by Nephilis1

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:56 PM
Nice;*
Thanks ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:57 PM
Very fancy house - And I see your other 7 homes are just as popular - 222 thanks for only 8 homes - amazing - keep up the good work!

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th May 2007 at 8:57 PM
Default Great
love this house please post your paint colors they are wonderfull;
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th May 2007 at 1:57 AM
I love the color scheme on this house. Excellent .

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Or is that Wednesday...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by landrush
love this house please post your paint colors they are wonderfull;

Thank you everyone. I'm glad you all like my house. Yes of course landrush, i'll upload my paints tommorow. :]
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:44 AM
may i ask where you got the recolors of the windows? thank you!!! =]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by onlyartist
may i ask where you got the recolors of the windows? thank you!!! =]

I do beg MysticMog's pardon. I accidentally forgot to give credit. But I re-edited. :] onlyartist I got them at MysticMog's thread. White Mullion Set
Inventor
#9 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:58 AM Last edited by GreenDaySim74 : 15th May 2007 at 4:58 AM. Reason: Because I apparently can't spell blown.
Wow.
I was simply blown away when I saw this.
It's so good.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Instructor
#10 Old 15th May 2007 at 1:05 PM
Wow, I really love this home!
The architecture is beautiful, and the layout is so practical.
Thank you very much for sharing :D

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th May 2007 at 3:01 AM
hello again
just for the record i never post twice for the same download but i wanted you to know what i did with your wonderfull house
in switched the kitchen with the dining room and took out the halls and made the side garage a formal living room and added a pool and hottub in the back yard
it is now one of my favorite houses thank you so much hope you post more
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th May 2007 at 3:25 AM
Ahh, I see how you did that because in my first attempt at this home was similar to what you did, but for some odd reason i changed it to what the home is now. :] I'm glad that you like my house. Also I've posted my paints but it is still in the moderation queue. Thank you very much again. :]
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:45 AM
Oh my god!! I usually don't download houses but this is a must-have house! My simmies thank you soo much..
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th May 2007 at 8:17 PM
i love it. but when i double click the icon to install it onto the game it says sometihng about an expansion pack and content that i need. and i have all the expansion packs there is. help?
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:42 PM
wait, okay it says it exactly "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed" but, i have every expansion pack for the sims 2. please reply/ :]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st May 2007 at 10:20 PM
oh sorry about that. i haven't been on in a while. that's wierd. I have the happy holiday stuff pack installed but never use any items. and i have all EPs installed. does anyone else have the same problem? let me take a look into it. =]
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 1:18 AM
hmmm...i have that one as well too. thats wierd.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:27 PM
Aww So nice what you did with my walls !! It looks so realistic !! Great job on building !
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:50 PM Last edited by martaat : 3rd Jan 2008 at 7:47 PM.
I know that before when I tried downloading this house, it never worked.
I tried doing it again for a second chance, and still. . .It says "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed."

Do you think you might know the problem ?
Because I have all the required expansion packs as well.
Maybe you can UPDATE it so it can work, because I really love this house, and I even tried to find the problem but I can't come up with a solution.

Do you think you have any content that I would need to download that's NOT included in the house so it could probably work ?
Besides the walk-in-closets.
Or did you happen to REMOVE content from the house ?

I went here and read "Content not Included" so that's why I asked if you removed any content.