Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toilet Stalls - Matches the 'Atomica' floor tiles, and the 'Oh Oh Yeah!' wall tiles.

by Matt's Workshop Posted 15th May 2007 at 7:59 PM - Updated 20th May 2007 at 3:12 PM by Matt's Workshop

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:03 AM
I like themed, matched sets! Thanks for making these recolours!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:46 AM
Thanks! I always use those tiles & walls to distiguish the male & female bathrooms on my community lots. I hated how the toilets never matched the tiles, so thank you!
Theorist
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:48 AM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 20th May 2007 at 10:53 AM.
Thanks for this! I love matching sets and that Toilet was sooooooooo needed for re-colours!
Thanks so much!!!

Just one question...
Are the Lovely tiles maxoid stuff or custom content?

Thanks in advance!

PETCHY14

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:53 PM
Thank you!

Petchy, the Atomica floor tiles and the Oh Oh Yeah wall tiles came with the Pets EP. Yep, they are maxoid content.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:00 AM
Thank you for these, Matt - I use those "Oh Yeah" walls and floors in a lot of my commercial bathrooms. Now I can have stalls to match!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:40 PM
Very nice! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 6:42 AM
Thank you so much I've been using the horrid maxis green stall for ages, really really hard to design a restroom around that. Now I shall have pretty pottys.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 12:18 PM
I have been drooling over these pictures and have the bathrooms in my boarding school all set with matching walls, floors, and counters, but these files don't appear in my catalogue. I've installed them in the right place (trust me, I install my own custom items so I know what I'm doing), but I can't see them for the life of me! I will try again. I really hope I can use them because these look fantastic! Will update soon...
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:39 AM
Still not showing up. I wonder what's going on. I have deleted all of the files and then redownloaded and installed them, but they still don't show. I have Uni, Night, Open, Pets, and Bon Voyage. I had an error when I initially downloaded it, but after redoing it, I still can't access it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
I have the same problem, the recolors won't show up.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 11:28 PM
I have that problem too... What to do???
#13 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:03 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 4:51 AM
Amazing!

Now I will be able to have attractive public restrooms in my sims neighborhoods; thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:48 AM
Thanks! I like to use the blue and red/pink Oh Oh Yeah! wall tiles for my public bathrooms (blue for males, red/pink for females, of course!). Now I can finally have the stalls match!