Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The "Gustavian" Set - Chairs, beds, tables... New meshes

by Berg Posted 17th May 2007 at 6:34 PM - Updated 30th May 2007 at 9:31 PM by Berg

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:50 PM
Very nice thank you!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Instructor
#3 Old 17th May 2007 at 7:10 PM

wow wow , OMG this set is fantastic, awesome, thank you so much. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:40 PM
OMGchair!!!11111!!!one

We luves it!!!!!!!!!!!111 :O
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th May 2007 at 9:09 PM
Hi, thanks for the set, it's gorgeous! Just an FYI, when I downloaded the double bed with WinRAR the message that the operation was broken came up. Not sure if it still worked or not yet, I'm crossing my fingers!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th May 2007 at 9:24 PM
I love it, thanks :D

//Emma
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2007 at 9:26 PM
Barnbumgal: sometimes a .rar can get corrupted while downloading. Usually re-downloading helps. But I'll check if something's wrong. TY!

ETA: I could download and extract it just fine... Try again if it doesn't show up ingame!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th May 2007 at 9:39 PM
I like them... The plaid pattern is very hastens like
I like most scandinavian stuf... Have been to Finland twice, I really want to visit sweden too......
(Edited to correct a typing error)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:05 PM
Thank you! I didn't get what you meant by "Hastens" first, LOL! Yes, it's almost the same pattern as "Hästens Sängar"! Man, if I only got to sleep one night in one of those... :D

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:16 PM
This is simply amazing.Thank you very much)))
Inventor
#11 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:24 PM
How nice, I'm getting it now

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Instructor
#12 Old 18th May 2007 at 4:29 AM
this is wonderful berg

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:25 AM
Ohhhh you did a fantastic job!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th May 2007 at 8:01 AM
Gorgeous set, thanks so much!
Instructor
#15 Old 18th May 2007 at 8:42 AM
Wow, this really is amazing, phwoar, really really amazing. Well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:12 PM
Wow! This looks great!

I only DLed the objects since I'm trying to cut back on downloading and also because my poor comp cannot really handle high poly stuff.

If you figure how to reduce the poly counts, I hope you will update the rest of the meshes as well.

Men allting ser ut jettefint! Tack från Finland! :D
Scholar
#17 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:48 PM
This set is so nice. I especially like the tent like bed!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th May 2007 at 5:06 AM
What a gorgeous set! This will look great in my Victorian neighborhood. Thank you, Berg!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 19th May 2007 at 6:56 AM
Wow, this set has my mouth dropped and still opened. Thank You for sharing such wonderful meshes with us. I like the color and would really love to see it ladies colors. But anyways, thanks for your great work here, excellent.
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:30 PM
Just saw your wonderful set...Gustavian style is one of my favorites. Hope you will make a few more items. FYI...check out Dincer Hepgular's site...lots more Gustavian there. Thank you for the beautiful work.

I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master...The Police
Instructor
#21 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:58 PM
Tack för ett mycket vackert set!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:33 PM
Brilliant!!!! love them!! thank you so much!!!

was wondering if you could tell me where you got the head mesh for the lady lying on the bed in the piccie!!! thanx!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:25 AM
Woweee!! These are the BEST new furniture meshes _seriously_ I have ever seen! I tried them in my game and I almost cried, they were so beautiful Needless to say I'm from Sweden, so perhaps they touched a nerve ;P Tack tack tack!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:39 PM
OMG - how awesome - how could I miss these? This is so very beautiful - thanks for sharing!

Juli
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:25 AM
Awww... so awesome.... but my computer really hate rar files and i can only stare. can you please be so kind to have it in zip file??? please....
Page 1 of 2