Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clara

by AngelEyez88 Posted 18th May 2007 at 7:56 PM - Updated 20th May 2007 at 1:45 AM by AngelEyez88

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th May 2007 at 8:29 AM
Very Pretty, I love Her Nose :^)
Thank You
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:35 AM
Wow, she's very pretty. ^__^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th May 2007 at 2:42 PM
She's very beautiful. Would be nice though, if you told us which hair by raonsims that is (they have numbers), because it becomes her so well. It is hard to tell because there are only front pictures of her. Is it maybe number 7? Thanks.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th May 2007 at 3:28 PM
Cute, cute, cute! Thanks a lot Angel

Wednesday17, the hair is number 7 all right, but it's a donation item
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th May 2007 at 3:49 PM
wow that looks exactly like this girl Jenna in my biology class, rather erie. Anyway it's awesome.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th May 2007 at 4:21 PM
She is so beautiful! I love her. Definately downloading.
She reminds me of Claire in LOST, ironically, but with different hair. =)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th May 2007 at 7:04 PM
She looks like an angel I love her.
thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th May 2007 at 8:06 PM
she looks like a plastic doll...¿ why can't people make normal sims?? with normal faces, why the female always must be "beautiful"..god, i hate this shallow world...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pablo_sims2
she looks like a plastic doll...¿ why can't people make normal sims?? with normal faces, why the female always must be "beautiful"..god, i hate this shallow world...

If you don't like her, simply don't download her...don't make a scene...*irritaded*

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks to the creator

“Fashion is not something that exists only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairyniky
If you don't like her, simply don't download her...don't make a scene...*irritaded*

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks to the creator

hey, Im not making a scene ok? Im just telling the true, I just want a normal girl for my game and i cant create it...and I cant get a good one anywhere

hey, no estoy haciendo una escena ok? estoy diciendo la verdad unicamente, yo quiero una sim normal para mi juego y no la comsigo en ningun lugar...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:39 AM Last edited by Wednesday17 : 20th May 2007 at 12:45 AM.
You are confusing. Why do you complain about the kind of sims people create and say you can't do them yourself, that's kinda ridiculous? Also, you can. You have bodyshop and you have CAS and if you want just a very normal girl, that shouldn't be so hard. So don't be rude to people who make beautiful sims out of envy, okay? If you don't WANT to trouble yourself with making your girl, you can always download other sims. Just today there is a very nice "girl next door" from corvidiphile2.
But don't go there to insult her too, I don't want to be the means of that!
And just so you know: we also love to see beautiful guys! :p

PS: If you want a not-so-beautiful-sim, why don't you download some sims that are close to what you'd like and play around with them for a bit with bodyshop to give them some imperfections to your liking?
And, after re-viewing, I find that there are even more then one nice sim on this very page. Go get them! And maybe let me know how that turns out for you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:47 AM
sorry about not putting details for the hair in everyone! I edited it to say where it is. Thank you for all the compliments!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wednesday17
You are confusing. Why do you complain about the kind of sims people create and say you can't do them yourself, that's kinda ridiculous? Also, you can. You have bodyshop and you have CAS and if you want just a very normal girl, that shouldn't be so hard. So don't be rude to people who make beautiful sims out of envy, okay? If you don't WANT to trouble yourself with making your girl, you can always download other sims. Just today there is a very nice "girl next door" from corvidiphile2.
But don't go there to insult her too, I don't want to be the means of that!
And just so you know: we also love to see beautiful guys! :p

PS: If you want a not-so-beautiful-sim, why don't you download some sims that are close to what you'd like and play around with them for a bit with bodyshop to give them some imperfections to your liking?
And, after re-viewing, I find that there are even more then one nice sim on this very page. Go get them! And maybe let me know how that turns out for you.

hey, thanks for the info about corvidiphile2..I never insulted angel eyes..im just telling that the should do some more normal people, not always plastic dolls. and well, about my sim..I cant create her coz' im never pleased with the results, actually is a really stupid problem. I m working on a movie, and IU don't have a main character. Excuse me, i was having a bad day, thats all
Instructor
#15 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:19 AM
she's very nice can't wait to see what your website will have.

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 5:59 AM
Wow, I'd really like to DL this sim cause its awesome, but I only want to if its going to be complete and that hair is donation hair. MTS2 is inadvertently becoming a paysite through other paysites. *sigh*

Some people are like Slinkies, they have no apparent useful function but always manage to bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps.
Banned
#17 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 5:38 PM
Wow she's beautiful!
Banned
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 10:44 PM
Thanks I love her I cant wait to play now!!! D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 8:40 PM
thank you <3