Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

+Momma: Cat Breed

by xpixelatedxlovex Posted 19th May 2007 at 2:16 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2007 at 2:02 PM by xpixelatedxlovex

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:19 PM
awww it's to adorable 4 words! i really love pic with kittens!btw u can c here my persian devil with her lil'devils ^_^ http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=25302
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:40 PM
Aww, it is absolutely adorable, reminds me of my lil cat, Mama Cat, who has recently had kittens, too.
Here's Mama cat and her babies:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g...erything049.jpg
Thank you soo much for making this, it looks like her a lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:29 PM
eee! So adorable, both of you guys! =D Your cat looks a lot like mine Chibi =D

By the way, My cat is pregnant again. hahha, go figure ;D
I'm planning on trying to make some of the kittens that she had, but they were just so cute, my favorite had this black spot on the bridge of its nose, and sadly the creation mode doesn't really allow your pets to have abnormal spots and shapes like that. xP

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:51 AM
Your kitties are just all so cute! And my simmies shall definitely be adopting a Flownder asap Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 12:18 AM
Haha, they do look so much alike, you did a wonderful job.
I never knew that Mamma Cat had a twin.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:10 AM Last edited by Silver_wing : 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:49 AM.
Poor kitty. I hope her kittens grow to be as beautiful as she was. (Good luck with them, by the way.)
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 4:16 PM
I'm sorry she passed away

That kitty is gorgeous, I love her eyes!

I to hope her kittens grow up to be as pretty as their mother
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 7:51 PM
I just saw this but RIP Momma ????