Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane -- Parking Lots; Takeout

by plasticbox Posted 20th May 2007 at 6:56 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#2 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:47 AM
Wow these look realy good. I'm going to try and download all of your backdoor ln set. It all looks so real.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:35 AM
This is really cool! Thanks I agree with Elephant it's so real!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Instructor
#4 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:34 AM
Great work PlasticBox, when I get a spare day I -will- have to download your series and create a new neighbourhood for them. Well done again.

Retired...

kind of.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:30 PM
I have most of the Backdoor Lane set and have been building up my 'hood with it and writing a story at the same time. I am really impressed with the way the houses look when placed side by side. I dont know what maxis was thinking when they decided that we shouldnt be able to build terraced houses.

Your BL set really helps make my neighbourhood look super realistic and this take away (UK) restaurant and the parking will help me out alot!.

Thanks!
Alchemist
#6 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:03 PM
Really cool! Thank you plasticbox, your lots are always wellcome and look great. Kiss and ciao.
Theorist
#7 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 7:22 PM
Very useful and well thought out, as usual! I particularly like the Takeout, although I did move the bathroom door to the outside wall so that it would be available to customers, and replaced the shower with a sink. But I love to tinker...
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 4:08 AM
I can't get enough of your Backdoor Lane series. I'm slapping myself for not thinking of filling up the gaps in my neighbourhood with car lots, but that's why your the master builder. Thanks Plasticbox!!
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:29 AM
Very perfect to make a town more realistic. Thank you.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 12:33 PM
Ingenious solution to empty spaces :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 3:52 PM
I've got a problem :< When I click on the lot to change something on them, cars are just disappear. Can you tell me why?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 4:03 PM
TeaHouseMoon,

cars won't stay on community lots (at least not regular ones; you could use decorative cars instead). These are meant to be neighbourhood deco .. if you need to change something, you must make the lots residential, then place the cars, then change them back.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 4:48 PM
Oh, I understand now. Thanks very much for help Sorry for a trouble ^^''
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 3:23 AM
They look realistic! Thanks.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:33 AM
Wonderful. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 8:25 PM