Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Dark Wood Toys & PottyChair

by perdita_x_dream Posted 25th May 2007 at 8:37 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 1:06 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:39 PM
Thats cute! x3 Lol they look a little like chocolate. Chocolate potty LOL
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:38 PM
Thank you very much for these. I've just started in on the Kingdom Challenge and these were much needed for when generation two came about. Thanks for sharing these (and the children's stove recolour).
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 1:56 AM
hee hee it looks like chocolate! I love it!!

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:15 AM
Love the potty!

I don't particularly care for the toys though. Even though you were attempting a wood look, I think the bunny could have still sported some painted eyes and a little paint in the inner ears. The other toys could have had some color variations, even if it was different types of woods or metals for the xylophone keys. The logic toy could have had dark walnut main body with lighter woods for the shaped blocks. As it is, it ends up looking like dark, undefined lumps the child is playing with.

These suggestions are just my opinion. So far I have been extremely impressed with your ability to recolor items, making them look beautiful, refined, and unique.

I've needed a wooden potty for a long time. Thanks for making it so realistic.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:52 AM
You are right, magicmoon, they are very dark, too dark actually, they looked a lot lighter in photoshop.. Though there is colour variation on the logic tool, but still, I should have kept working on them until they were perfect, and they are not :/ But still, I thought they were good enough for use and kind of gave up, they were at least for my purpose better than the original toys, but maybe I'll make an update later.. Thanks for your kind words and your honesty :D

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:41 AM
**bliss bliss bliss**

Okay, magicmoon is a bit right, they are on the dark side. (I was thinking "chocolate" when I saw the bunny, but then it's easter time right now ) But they are a huge improvement on the awful plastic toys which just wreck the medieval mood. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 4:56 AM
These are just lovely! Thanks so much for creating and sharing them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:55 PM
Thank You