Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White & Beige 'Nocturnal Imagination Reciever' (Dream Catcher)

by perdita_x_dream Posted 27th May 2007 at 3:26 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:54 AM by perdita_x_dream

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 5:34 PM
I agree about the bold coloring. I never used the object because it never coordinated with anything I had in my game (especially the bedding) So this is really a great find for me. Thanks so much for taking the time out to recolor it and share it here with everyone. I'll definatly be using this from now on. Thanks!!

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 5:53 PM
If it helps any, I never bothered to use it for the reason that I just never got around it. =P So you're not the only one to find it out!

Can you make some more recolours of this? I'd love to see more colour schemes, as well as some gothy ones. <3 Thank you for making this one, too!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 6:33 PM Last edited by rebecah : 1st Jun 2007 at 6:51 PM.
I didn't even realize maxis had made a dreamcatcher til 2 days ago. I also didn't know this would increase their energy faster. Thanks so much for the info. I love your recolors. Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:02 PM
I knew it'd raise energy but I just didnt like its colours. thanks for the recolor!! I will be using it more often!

I own the world! :Giggler:
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:27 PM
wow I didn't know thet [ashamed] thanks for reco and information! <3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:36 PM
Looks great, thanks.

~ Sam ~
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:30 AM
wow, i actually have a dreamcatcher in my bedroom! yay~
thank you ^^
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:51 AM
Didn't the dreamcatcher come with Seasons though?

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:27 AM
Unless it's a secret object I've never seen before, this isn't a Base Game item. What EP is it from?
Forum Resident
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:44 PM
I thought the bed was working much better with Seasons! I like to place it over the window in the bedroom instead of just on the wall. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:24 PM
I did not know they slept better with the dream catcher, and add me to the chorus of people that *HATED* the colors! Thanks so much for this -- it's beautiful!!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 4:30 AM
Thanks for the nice recolour! I always liked the dreamcatcher, but never used it. I had NO idea it had any practical use. I'll definitely use it now!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:37 PM
This is great, I've been wanting something like this for a long time. I never liked the crazy colors of the original one, either.

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:10 AM
I love this new color, thanks so much and I have one in one of my sims room and was thinking they just really slept well, because I did notice they were up earlier than usual but hadnt connected the dream catcher to it. Thats awesome. thanks.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:06 PM
Hey, I didn't know that about the energy part either! Why am I just finding this out?

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on."
William S. Burroughs
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:18 PM
I didn't realize the energy part, but the dream catcher costs $50. The very next day it has appreciated in value to $1260 (unpatched Seasons version). I've got rich sims who made their fortune trading in "Nocturnal Imagination Receivers". :P

And thanks for the recolor, it's great. I was really tired of the turquoise and purple. If you care to do anymore recolors, I'm sure a lot of people will be interested.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:45 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too one time too, I get the feeling that it's because it collects the sims dreams and it gets more worth stuffed with dreams ;P

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:01 PM
Uhm, I have a rater stupid question... Could anyone tell me how to make this work in my game? I can't for the life of me figure it out, and I really would love to have this recolor.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:55 AM
Thank you! I love the recolor! Please, please, please do more of them! :)