Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Peggy Female Hair 0222 Recolors/Alpha Edits

by Setso Posted 31st May 2007 at 8:17 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2008 at 6:46 PM by Setso

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:44 AM
This is very pretty and I love the colors you did!

Shawnee
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:49 AM
I really liked this mesh, but I'm never a huge fan of peggy's colors, or at least red which tends to look pink a lot when she does it O.o, but anyway, lol, thank you so much for this. They really do look gorgeous!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:22 AM
Thanks, I didn't want this hair until now!! :]
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:38 AM
great recolors! thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:09 PM
These look great. Thanks.

You leave us with no choice but to strap you down and dress you ourselves - Stacy London of TLC's What Not to Wear
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:33 PM
Thank you so much for the beautiful retextures and the binning, Setso <3

I'd love to see this mesh without the bangs at the front, too, if you were willing to give it a shot
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:21 PM
Wow. This har looks a lot better now. Good job.

Our God is a God who saves...
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 5:01 PM
Nice. I like it much better than the original. X)

~Love Your Hate~
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 5:17 PM
Your textures are lovely, and your red is much closer to real hair than Peggy's!

Your blonde is very, very light -- would you be willing to do a darker blonde, too?

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:26 PM
Much better than the original. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:06 PM
Great colors, you did a good job of recoloring and the textures are amazing. I love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Setso : 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:46 AM.
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy that you guys liked it! =D

@ TheSuccy: Yeah, I was actually thinking of doing that... Now I'll definetly try it out.

@ Corylea: Yes, I would. On my next upload without bangs, I would probably have it. =)

"It’s easy to say something about blue people when you are red, but it's amazing when you can say something about blue people when you are blue too".
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:12 AM
Really like it, thanks,
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:19 AM
These recolors are great. I'll download them. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:55 AM
sooo sooo much better then the original :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:36 PM
Oh yeah, I really don't like Peggy's textures or colors for hair most of the time so these are great! Thanks so much!
~Fin

♥•♥☺Pippin☺♥•♥
Come see Pippin at http://www.pippin.7p.com/
Then email Pippin and Hannah at [email protected] !
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 1:38 AM
you are awesome - thanks!! <3

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:48 PM Last edited by exportdry : 10th Aug 2007 at 1:46 PM.
I'm guess you only recolor?
Have you noticed the hole in the back bottom part of the mesh?

I think it has to do with incorrect skinwieghts on what looks like two vertices on the back of the neck which don't match up with the head.

This appears whenever he sim looks down say to eat or use the computer.

I may fix it myself as it's hard to get ANY replies from those other sims sites.

Update:-
They replied and I sent them the fixed mesh so no more gap in the back of the neck once they change their 031 download file.

If it weren't for your excellent recolour I had to use, the mesh may have never been fixed.

You expect people to pay for those hairs?!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:45 PM Last edited by Dragonfire25 : 19th Sep 2007 at 1:51 PM.
Ooh! Finally! I used to use the light blond color in my game ALL the time and then something got messed up and I lost it! I was like, 'I'm sure it was on MTS2'... and then I found one of your other hairs! I knew by the light blond color it was yours :P

~Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 9:39 AM
Uhh... can someone link me up to the mesh?
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 2:11 AM
Thanks for the recolor and revamp.
For those who need to find the mesh : http://www.peggyzone.com/html/EN/Item20401__0009.html.

If that link doesn't work, sign in to peggy, find the free hair meshes and its page 9.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 2:46 AM
I LOVE THE HAIR!!! Thxs & i notice on peggyzone when it was first put on peggy on the Look On The "Date" LOL Thats My B'Day!! :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 9:52 AM
Thank you very much. So good so awesome
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:31 PM
Anyone found the new mesh address?
They changed the layout of the website again.

Thanks for the recolour!
Page 1 of 2