Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warewolves walk & run normal

by LycosV Posted 31st May 2007 at 9:15 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:33 PM
Oh thank you so much!! That's been bugging the hell out of me for ages, to say nothing of the way they seem to roll their heads as they go ¬_¬

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:46 PM
Thanks so much! I've been waiting for this! The 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' walk is so annoying. If anything their walk should be smoother and sneakier, more like predators, -that humping is just silly
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wycked
The 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' walk is so annoying.

LOL. XD

Yes I have to agree, this is genius. Is there something like this for vampires as well? I'm going to do a search. :]

Thank you!!

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” - Galileo Galilei
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RancidKitty
LOL. XD

Yes I have to agree, this is genius. Is there something like this for vampires as well? I'm going to do a search. :]

Thank you!!

Don't vampires walk and run normal anyway? I think they do. They hold their arm in front of their face periodically when they stand still though.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:02 PM
o this is wonderful, thank you!! i was so excited ot finaly get my first werewol,f only to be extreamly annoyed at the way she walked. i was so irritated i un werewolfed her almost after only two nights. now i can were-wolf with confidence ^^
thanx !!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:50 PM
Cheers for this! I got my first werewolf last night and was annoyed, not so much by the actual walk, but by the fact that when they carry food they tip the plates upside down.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:09 AM
I've had this mod for Seasons for a while. The only odd thing was the walkstyle in stairs. The females (preg I think), but both werewolfes and normal, was type sneaking up and down the stairs. Otherwise it worked just fine. I think it's great, Thanks for sharing! Bye for now Mia.

Just happy being around at ModTheSims2, getting a chance to get creative downloads, for my game. Mia.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th May 2008 at 1:14 AM
Thanks so much! I just got my first werewolf a few minutes ago and am already annoyed at that walk. Now I won't have to put up with it again!

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th May 2008 at 1:15 AM Last edited by spgirlx13 : 21st Jul 2008 at 10:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LycosV
Don't vampires walk and run normal anyway? I think they do. They hold their arm in front of their face periodically when they stand still though.

They do, but the arm thing is so stereotypical. I wouldn't mind it gone myself.

EDIT: They actually hold their arms in front of their faces when they walk. There is a mod for that.

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 10:47 AM
I love you.

Right after I got my first werewolf Sim I was disgusted. They look... a tad bit on the mentally defective side if you ask me. I am continually amazed at Maxis's ability to ruin both werewolves and vampires. I understand somethings are to avoid a maturity rating but the way the two walk?! Thank God for the vampire walk hack.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 6:24 AM
Thank you! I don't normally play with werewolves much (I'm more of a vampire gal haha) -- but now I can get a werewolf or two and not be annoyed by that annoying walk!
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:33 PM
oh my gosh, thank you. i couldnt stand to have my sims become werewolves because of that walk
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 9:45 AM Last edited by Aryeonos : 6th Nov 2009 at 9:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to add in the thing about zombies... always with the zombies.
I was really hoping maxis wouldn't do that B-Movie bull they always pull in sims 2, I mean they had wizards and the like down great in the sims 1, but yet again, they retard any cool mutation your sims might have, making them no better than the lowly zombie. Oh sure, they could've given your lycan sims amazing speed and strength, even a four legged gait, but no; your sim becomes inept and doesn't even have a good howl. The only thing that isn't badly damaged is the witches, but they have the ultra stereotype outfit, and everything is incredibly limited compared the "The Sims" . Though I'm going to have a hard time working "werewolves" into my already very furry sims world. Argh, SO MANY PROBLEMS!? Brain...Fizzling...
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:31 AM
Oh thank you! I just made my first werewolf and was perfectly happy with her until I had her walk in the house and went, "oh my god, she looks like igor!"

Of all the people I have seen, I am different.
If I am not better than them, at least I am different.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 7:44 PM
Was so excited to make a werewolf and was extremely disappointed in how they walked. Thank you so much for making and sharing this!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 4:54 AM
I actually liked the weird werewolf walk. It's funny, and it makes me feel like they are half human, half wolf (not like 75% wolf, 25% human). The one thing I want is the werewolf stuff extracted (Skin tone, hair, that stuff).

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Theorist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th May 2011 at 4:24 PM
Finally, I've found it! Thank you so much!

I'm little curious... is there a mod that stops werewolfes doing "Grrr!" (if you look at the werewolf when he's idle - he actually "Grrr!"s all the time! -.-")... nah, probably isn't. Thank you once more!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ.
Finally, I've found it! Thank you so much!

I'm little curious... is there a mod that stops werewolfes doing "Grrr!" (if you look at the werewolf when he's idle - he actually "Grrr!"s all the time! -.-")... nah, probably isn't. Thank you once more!

Doubt it. But seriously y would u not want the idle grrs? That makes it slightly more believable.

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 12:38 PM
Thanx, wanted this so badly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 8:08 PM
It's my first comment in years on ModTS2... THANK YOU A LOT!!! *0*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 4:40 PM
Muhuahahaha, I am 75% complete...zombie walk normal, werewold walk normal...now I need one for YAs! Hahahah!

(Thanks!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 3:44 AM
TANKS TANK TANKS YOU!!! Finally somewone found the solution xDDD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:51 AM
Thanks