Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A body right out of SMOOTH magazine!

by Cylais Posted 3rd Jun 2007 at 7:42 AM - Updated 4th Jun 2007 at 5:48 AM by Cylais : Major screw up

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 7:48 AM
Wow these are great. I wish I colud makes meshes.

Crazzy for The Sims 2!!! Woo Haa Hee!!! Told you...
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 8:01 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:21 AM.
Cylais, please recheck your poly counts, those seem... off
The triangles are the part to count, but I don't think the shorts or skirt could be so low.

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=227588

OH, and why do you think your mesh/outfit requires pets? You did patch your pets game, didn't you?

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Inventor
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:04 AM
Her curves look nicely proportioned from what I can see.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:25 AM
Thanks Tiggerypum. How should I go about fixing that? Should I repost or is there a way to update the original post?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:26 AM
And yes I do have pets patch. I suppose I assumed because it was made with pets installed...but I suppose I was wrong. Will fix that as well.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 1:29 PM
Nice and Smooth.... ahhhh.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:31 PM
This is a very nice shape. Will you be doing shower proof skin to match this nice shape?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:55 PM
Has anyone actually seen this in their game yet? I'm hoping that I didn't upload the wrong files.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cylais
Has anyone actually seen this in their game yet? I'm hoping that I didn't upload the wrong files.

True the items are not showing up for me... I have ALL expansion packs installed.

in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 7:09 PM
thanks sooo much I been wanting to do a self sim and the body was never right this is perfect !!!! good job!

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´OnyxAngel21 ¸.·*¨)
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by centerman
True the items are not showing up for me... I have ALL expansion packs installed.

Same for me as well
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:24 AM
Looks like the right files are in place, although I didn't download, so folks feel free to give it another try.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:08 PM
She has shapes. Beautiful woman.
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 4:50 AM
I found the skirt and botton, but couldn't find swimsuit, I looked thru all my swim suits and undies. What clothing catergory is it in. I saw them in BS and they look good
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:29 AM
Chances are the swimsuit will show up in everyday and keep in mind that it is not the red swimsuit and sleepset in the post but just a simple swimsuit. Red and white striped top with yellow bikinis.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:17 AM
Thank you for re-uploading.

in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 6:08 AM
You picked a good body example.I am so glad that we have creaters to make these sims curvy when I first played this game I couldnt find anything remotely close.Thank you and keep creating please...........!You could make some apple bottom or J-Lo pants and be worshipped...ha Lol.all jokes a side Gr8 WORK
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:51 PM
Very Tasty, and Excellent Work. Well Done.

Cheers

Megadrive
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:26 AM
very sexy, thanks!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 10:07 PM
I downloaded and the files don't show up I have UNI, NF, and OFB
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:02 AM
Default Just wondering
Quote: Originally posted by lovely70
I downloaded and the files don't show up I have UNI, NF, and OFB

Are they working for you now?
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 8:00 PM
Very Nice. =)
Aww, where's the cute bunny from?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th May 2009 at 10:26 PM
I remember downloading this shape but completely forgot where it was from.
I did recolors and been searching for this.
Anyways it's a lovely mesh

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:50 AM
I'd liked this and hoping someone out there can make some more recolors. Thanks for the the creation.
Page 1 of 2