Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Cute Alternative Outfits

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 12:31 AM - Updated 26th May 2009 at 10:25 AM by hrekkjavaka astarkort

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 5:01 AM
Omg, thanks!I love it!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 5:32 AM
These are so awesome. Thanks!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:00 AM
i like these, well done and thanks for sharing them!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:44 AM
Thank you so much! Do those tattoo's come with the green dress, or is that the tattoo skin you are talking about?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pendu
Thank you so much! Do those tattoo's come with the green dress, or is that the tattoo skin you are talking about?

you can download the tattoo skin from xnymphetaminex... I just thought it looked good on my model and the dress! lol :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:40 AM
Wow, your name is... hard to memorize..

Anyway, I love your outfits! Thank you!!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 9:48 PM
Awesome job..Love it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ulkrhsn
Awesome job..Love it

glad you approve!

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 4:37 PM
Thanks! I LOVE these!

Where are the hairs from? i like them too

Check out my Sims2 series! Remember to rate and comment! (I guess I need to tell you: you may let me know what you like about my series OR if there is anything I can do to improve my work.) http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadoeRogue I think it's a great series for a newbie like me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadoe Rogue
Thanks! I LOVE these!

Where are the hairs from? i like them too

Listed at the bottom in additional credits:
Noukiesims2.net (first two hairs) Nouk (pink/berry colour is by me) & Ghanima
louis.new21.net/
peggysims2.net (free area)

:D

Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 2:11 AM
did you make the models? because I love the one in the striped dress and the one in the polkadot dress! can a download them anywhere?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by uglypanda16
did you make the models? because I love the one in the striped dress and the one in the polkadot dress! can a download them anywhere?

i did make the models, but they havn't been uploaded...
i was going to upload the one in the polkadot outfit sometime next week. I call her miss anne thrope (after a my ruin song!) :D
the other model was a tweaked version of my jessicka (scarling) sim. But i did that in the game...

Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:03 PM
I tried to download the Ribcage Dress but it says the file is broken
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 3:05 PM
help i cant get the mesh it says the file has been deleted! it would be such a shame as they are lovely dresses

All knowledge is worth having . . . .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 10:51 PM Last edited by hrekkjavaka astarkort : 24th Dec 2007 at 10:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by babyblix
help i cant get the mesh it says the file has been deleted! it would be such a shame as they are lovely dresses

yeah I realised that the other day. I've had a scout round the net and can't find it on Liana sims or TSR where the artist hosts their meshes now. She doesn't have it up. And sadly I don't have it anymore as I've lost downloads (again) (my own fault) So I suggest PMing her to see if she has the mesh... Sorry
xx

***EDIT*** I found the mesh... on this site **click**... near the bottom (search the page for it by going to edit on your internet browser, find on page then put in a search for MESH_ulkrhsn_minidress)

Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hrekkjavaka astarkort
yeah I realised that the other day. I've had a scout round the net and can't find it on Liana sims or TSR where the artist hosts their meshes now. She doesn't have it up. And sadly I don't have it anymore as I've lost downloads (again) (my own fault) So I suggest PMing her to see if she has the mesh... Sorry
xx

***EDIT*** I found the mesh... on this site **click**... near the bottom (search the page for it by going to edit on your internet browser, find on page then put in a search for MESH_ulkrhsn_minidress)

ahhhhh!!! whenever i try to download the mesh it won't let me!!!! it gives some warning message, which is a shame because the outfits are amazing!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 4:35 PM
Can't get a hold of the mesh either. Last link in the comments ends up on a "503 error" page. I had this download before my computer was formatted (lost all my custom downloads) and I liked it very much! Does anyone know an alternative location to the mesh?
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th May 2009 at 1:56 AM
I get the 503 error too Whoever has downloaded this and the mesh and still has it, would you email the mesh creator to see if they would allow you to email it to individuals or if they have it uploaded anywhere else?
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:03 PM
Gorgeous! I have just tried them in game and they look great! Thanks so much (:

Mad Poster
#21 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 7:15 PM
Found the mesh :]
Here you go guys :D
Thanks for the beautiful upload!!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MESH_ulkrhsn_004.rar (111.6 KB, 160 downloads)
Description: Mesh for outfits

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
#22 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 7:37 PM
Thank you, hrekkjavaka astarkort, for the recolors, and thank you, NintendoLover13, for re-uploading the mesh.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:14 PM
Thaanks *O* !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 7:34 AM
Aww (: Love this one and the Baby Girl one ♥
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NintendoLover13