Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh-Pipi Bucket for Toddler!

by feeEssen Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 1:41 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 1:07 PM by -Maylin-

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:43 AM
This has just GOT to go into my tree-house home! It just seems right!

Thanks for the great idea!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 3:00 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 4th Jun 2007 at 5:15 AM.
Wonderful! [runs off to make wooden no handle recolor for medieval toddlers]
This would also be nice for camping trips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The bottom of the bucket is not texture mapped. Look at the pictures below, it is white (no texture). Was that intentional? I'm posting a recolor template and some helpful screenshots since you gave permission to recolor.

UPDATE: Actually, I think the bottom maps to just one pixel of the texture map, so it's whatever color that pixel is.
Screenshots
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 3:52 AM
trying to upload images again...
Screenshots
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:57 AM
Well done Fee, very cute.

Retired...

kind of.
Alchemist
#6 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:22 AM
So cute. I hope this toddler will not fall farther into the bucket. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:44 PM
This is really cool ;D xD
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
So cute. I hope this toddler will not fall farther into the bucket. :D

Hahahahhaaa that made me laugh really hard. XD

Good job Fee
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:08 AM
Dare I say I remember sitting on a bucket like this in my great-grandma´s house, in her kitchen, of all places (she lived in an absolutlely no-frills-home, by frills I mean indoor plumbing and an electric stove :-/ ) To my credit, I was very little.... Enough with the over-sharing, very nice job, thank you!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 3:45 PM
It's a Jerry pot!

My granny has one under every bed at her home.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:40 PM
Thank you, it's awesome! It's perfect for my country-themed neighborhood, County Hills.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th May 2008 at 10:34 PM Last edited by slackpacker : 5th May 2008 at 4:49 AM.
Hello =) I love this "pipi bucket"! But my game started crashing after I installed it, so I had to remove it. No one else has reported a problem, so I think it must be conflicting with another piece of custom content that I have? I have Nightlife, University and Open For Business. I have two hacks, one for custom music instruments, and a no-gardening hack. So I don't think those hacks are conflicting =). I will try to find out what is conflicting with the "pipi bucket" but unfortunately I don't know much about this stuff. I'm just posting hoping that someone might have some ideas for me. =) Because the pipi bucket's so cute, I really want to use it!

Edit: My husband has only 10 custom content files in his game. So we downloaded a new copy of the "pipi bucket" on his computer. He also has University, Nightlife, and Open For Business installed. The game crashed on his computer, too. It worked fine again when he removed the pipi bucket file.

Thank you for the cute objects you make for toddlers! I just wanted you to know about the trouble I'm having with this file.
Scholar
#13 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 2:37 AM
Oh Joy! This is Adorable! ROFL! Thanks Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 1:34 PM
thanks Fee! this is a very cute mesh.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 12:39 PM
Soooo, this problem hasn't been solved since 2008? :[