Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oodles of "Untucked" Attire: Anniversary Collection

by fanseelamb Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 6:51 AM - Updated 15th May 2013 at 12:53 AM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:13 AM
What a great collection of men clothes! My downloads folder will not like it but i do lol

Thanks for the hard work fansee! My sims will enjoy these wonderful sets as they usually do xoxo

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:15 AM
Wow! Very nice work!

Thanks for all these!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:18 AM
These are SPECTACULAR!! Mens clothing is something in high demand... and all of this is amazing! Thankyou so so much for sharing your stuff =D

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:20 AM
Wow....Thank you so much!

You do realise you are awesome, right?

:D

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:33 AM
zomg so many wonderful things! Thank you fansee! You save our boys from a life of latex and rumpled Abercrombie. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:34 AM
Holy poo! Untucked man clothes! Yey yey yey! THANKS FANSEELAMB! I am ever so happy you started this untucked craze, my sims were tired of tucking in their shirts. :o) Joy!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:40 AM
Thank you and I love your stuff! You are one of my favorite creators!

Shawnee
Alchemist
#9 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:00 AM
holy shit i think i love you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:04 AM
What a wonderful present, just to start this new week ! It will take me all the day to download all this, but I will do it, sure ! A huge thankyou.
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:12 AM
Fansee, you are killing me! This is just too good to be true. ^_^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:27 AM
Yay, this is awesome! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:34 AM
AWSOME!! Every single one of them! I especially like the shirts with the logos and the ones with the zippers. My sim guys will be happy to get out of their business suits. Thank you for sharing and Happy June.
Stupid people are stupid
#14 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:39 AM
You are so cruel! I decided it was best not to download any more clothing and now you come up with this!! Why??

Hehehe, thanks a lot for this great set Fansee!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:44 AM
excellent work Fansee, but a quick question. I have downloaded earlier untucked shirts downloads. Will this overwrite those ok or should I try to remove them first before downloading these ?
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:49 AM
:o Words can't describe how amazing this is. I'll try though:
- Brilliant
- Fantastic
- Superb
- Top notch
- The Best
- Fantabulous
- Amazing
- Stunning

Well done!

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:52 AM
>:D<

you win at awesome.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:22 AM
These are great! Sooo many *dies*

*comes back to life to decide which ones to download, if not all*

Thank you sooo much! :D
Alchemist
#19 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:47 AM
Hey, 2 years! It's an important day! Thank you for thinking to celebrate it with us with a so great set of yours. I'll never cease to be grateful to you - and to all the other creators here - for your skills in modding and meshing, your creativity even in recoloring (which can be considered a simpler thing but not for me I'm totally unskilled LOL ) and your time dedicated to the community. I'm going to download the whole set as soon as at home and I'll name a particulat sub-sub folder for this set: fanseelamb 2 years MTS2, this will remind me this nice day.
I thank you also for some funny screenshots you put in your presentations (who can forget the guys of the valentine day's underware set?).
Thank you again and again, big KISS and ciao.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#20 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:50 AM
Wow, Fansee these are fantastic! Thank you!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Instructor
#21 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:01 AM
Oh goodness. You just had to go an unleash a whole ton of awesomeness on me when I've just vowed not to download so much stuff. LOL. Oh well. It was a piecrust promise anyways - easily made, easily broken. :p

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:07 AM
Holy cow! Happy Anniversary! You rock!

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:26 AM
Oh.my.god...I think my downloads folder just exploded. My men bow at your feet :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:41 AM
Awesome! Thank you!
Scholar
#25 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:57 AM
Want!!!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Page 1 of 7